Who's the big spenders??

I was just wondering who the biggest spenders have been in everyone elses games? By big spenders, i mean which team has spent the most money on individual players? I was quite surprised when i looked at mine! I was fully expecting either Man City, Real Madrid or to a lesser extent, Chelsea to be the top dogs. When i checked, it was a team famous for developing their own talent, Barcelona! It's still Pepe Guardiola in charge, i guess he just decided to change his philosophy!

worldtransfers.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Barcelona always spends big. I don't know why people keep forgetting the Ibrahimovic deal.

Arsenal also spends big and wins the league after Wenger retires. I guess it's true that he's the reason they're currently trophy-less.

When i checked, it was a team famous for developing their own talent, Barcelona! It's still Pepe Guardiola in charge, i guess he just decided to change his philosophy!

I'm sure they'll flop like most of his expensive mistakes. Good thing he inherited a great squad ;)

Barcelona always spends big. I don't know why people keep forgetting the Ibrahimovic deal.

noone is forgetting it mate, they just remember that the majority of our players, historically as well, are from our academy and not bought like most other top european sides.

Back on topic, Man City are the big spenders in my game, averaging over 60 million per season, im in 2045.

if you play man city and you are in the 3rd season and you want to get pique from barcelona, 150m pounds on 48 monthly installments and non-negotiable, they will accept....lol.

for cristiano ronaldo 100m pounds in 48 monthly installments is more than enough to get him.

i am managing man city currently and in my 3rd season. i spend in the first season 200 over million pounds while offloading players. 2nd season none. then 3rd season i go buy pique and ronaldo each from barcelona and real madrid.....^_^

if you play man city and you are in the 3rd season and you want to get pique from barcelona, 150m pounds on 48 monthly installments and non-negotiable, they will accept....lol.

for cristiano ronaldo 100m pounds in 48 monthly installments is more than enough to get him.

i am managing man city currently and in my 3rd season. i spend in the first season 200 over million pounds while offloading players. 2nd season none. then 3rd season i go buy pique and ronaldo each from barcelona and real madrid.....^_^

i know its each to their own, but is having what is almost unlimited funds to sign any player you want that enjoyable?

Arsenal also spends big and wins the league after Wenger retires. I guess it's true that he's the reason they're currently trophy-less.

I've not forgotten it, but how many of their current team are home grown? I'm talking about the biggest spenders in the world. I didn't expect them to be outspending Man City and Real Madrid, who i would say are now the 2 biggest spenders IRL.

I would place Barca as the team with the third highest transfer outgoings over the past 3 years so this isnt too surprising. The issue with the game is that Man City need to have success to attract better players who cost more whereas Barca have the highest reputation in the game.

i know its each to their own, but is having what is almost unlimited funds to sign any player you want that enjoyable?

The most enjoyable thing in FM is having unlimited funds, but still refusing to spend it. Ultimate Wengering!

jbIh5l.jpg

675 mil spent over 10 seasons, 1.31 billion received over 10 seasons. I've spent the past few seasons with a 200-300 mil transfer budget and around a million a week below my wage budget.

Archived