English Non League Transfer Record

Hello,

Its currently 2015 on my Salisbury save. I'm in the Conference premier and my chairman has just went obver my head and allowed my star 20 year old Dutch right back to join Almeria for 500k, i'm not too bothered as there are plenty more fish in the sea but would of loved a sell on clause. This got me thinking - what are the non-league records? Thought of Crawley, and Brodie cost them a reported £250,000 but then again a club should have received more - a breif search shows Luton have received a 'six figure fee' for Cauley Woodrow from Fulman but I would love some hard numbers, and maybe FM records for non-league as well.

Cheers

Honestly got no idea, but would be interesting to find out. If you wanted a sell-on clause, the best thing you could have done was "offer to clubs" at the same value as the accepted offer, but add in a clause. Theoretically you should get a few bids off that and then you can hope he picks one of the ones with a clause on it.

Hello,

Its currently 2015 on my Salisbury save. I'm in the Conference premier and my chairman has just went obver my head and allowed my star 20 year old Dutch right back to join Almeria for 500k, i'm not too bothered as there are plenty more fish in the sea but would of loved a sell on clause. This got me thinking - what are the non-league records? Thought of Crawley, and Brodie cost them a reported £250,000 but then again a club should have received more - a breif search shows Luton have received a 'six figure fee' for Cauley Woodrow from Fulman but I would love some hard numbers, and maybe FM records for non-league as well.

Cheers

You're in non-league and you sold a player to Almeria!!! Where were Almeria when this transfer happened, 500K seems like a lot for a non-league player as well.

Almeria are in the Adelante at the mo. If one of you kind people reminds how to say a screenshot aand post it i'll do so.

1. Press Alt+F9

2. google imageshack and click on the first website you see

3. Click on the "browse" button and look for a folder called Sport Interactive then football manager 11 then screenshots and double click the screenshot you want

4. Click "Upload Now"

5. After it's done, copy and paste the URL after the word Link and paste it here then you're done.

It's a shame you can't offer a club things other than money.

Apparently some guy signed for Torquay from Whitley Bay a few years ago, and Whitley Bay were given 6...footballs.

sucks that you had to sell him but he is way to good for the BSP and you could easily pick up another RB who may not be quite as good but great for the BSP.

plus that 500k will keep your club financially stable for a couple of seasons!

• 1 year later...

Archived