Really terrible son(s)

Hi Marc and other devs,

Due to the commitment one must show in order to get a son, don't you think we should be rewarded with a great player? :)

I mean, currently I've reduced myself to saving just before the new season so I can keep reloading and generating new sons, hoping one day he will be good. :(

Hi Marc and other devs,

Due to the commitment one must show in order to get a son, don't you think we should be rewarded with a great player? :)

I mean, currently I've reduced myself to saving just before the new season so I can keep reloading and generating new sons, hoping one day he will be good. :(

+1

My son was a terrible goalkeeper, so not even a chance to get in at all

UPDATE: After a few days of trying to get a decent son, I have no progress. Every player that comes through is the exact same MC (just different name), and totally ****. Considering I started this career to get a son, and spent several weeks to get it, I'm quite disappointed. (*sadface)

• SI Staff

Raging bull - any chance you can forward me your save as I'd be interested in seeing how terrible your son is and so you know I am listening and will consider tweaking this side of things potentially in the future.

• SI Staff

Thanks for the son save - I'll try and get it loaded and take a look today at some point (please be patient with me on this - in theory at least I'm actually (cough) on holiday at the moment ...).

• SI Staff

Right thanks for the save game, I agree if you're at a top club then perhaps the 'sons' do need a little more potential, I'll look at tweaking that for a future update.

To keep you going in the meantime I've returned a slightly edited save game to you with a changed potential for you son (not going to give away what he's got - but he's worth persevering with ;) ).

Hope this helps,

Marc

Archived