"Feels the two of you could become friends"

This is what comes up when you're constantly saying positive things about another manager, but my question is, does this ever change? Do you ever actually become friends? I mean, after 10 years of thinking we might be friends, surely we'd sort it out at some point? Maybe go for a drink or something. It's just a bit weird that it never goes further.

I usually consider us friends when we appear in each others favored personal list.

There are some managers who really annoy me with countless positive comments about my team trying to brown nose my Utd team. I usually respond kindly because I figure getting managers on my good side will help when it comes to trying to buy players off them. But I tried to buy Phil jones off Blackburn after having a good rep with whoever the manager there was at the time and he was having none of it, he ended up selling to Chelsea who offered less, managed by Mancini, who neither of us could stand.

I think eventually it becomes "Feels he has a good relationship with you" so just keep praising him is my advice. :D

I've never seen that, and I'm on the favoured personell list of a few people (like Alan Shearer, who I wonder if that's because I put my favoured club as Newcastle :p.)

I've never seen that, and I'm on the favoured personell list of a few people (like Alan Shearer, who I wonder if that's because I put my favoured club as Newcastle :p.)

yh at the start of my games, my favourite club is Galatasaray and on best opinion list there are several ex Galatasaray players and legends, as well as ex Fenerbahce and Besiktas legends on my worst opinion list, a bit harsh for all your rivals to hate you and strange for people to like you just because of your favourite club. :D

John Terry, who is manging Stoke, has been telling me for years that he thinks we could become friends. Given his alleged reputation i am not sure if i want to be his chum, although i do tell him that i admire his ability. So long as he doesn,t reply that he "admires my wife" i think we could get along just fine.

Archived