Is the journey over?? help pls

Ive taken Southampton to the Premiership in 2 seasons then finished 15th in my first season. Last season I finished 8th and won the Carling Cup getting me an entry into the Europa League. I won both the qualifying matches and so qualified for the group stage, however although it wasnt a problem registering a squad for the qualifiers, I now cant register a squad as I dont have 4 players trained at the club for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.....

I know its a dumb mistake for me not to sort it out earlier, but what can I do now?? I cant register a squad and so cant continue the game!.. Would be devastated to end the journey now, any advice?

Just register as many youth players as you need to to allow you to continue. Then going forward try to sign some young quality regens no older than 18 and make them homegrown. Remember they dont have to be English to be homegrown. My Boro team only has one English player registered, but iv had most of my players since they were 18 so are classed as trained at club.

I nearly did the same thing for my Everton team in the Champions league.

Go to the player search and in the filters search for players who have been trained by the club and fetch them back. I had to fetch back two players,l one of who I would normally not have signed Victor Anciebee and he wil only play as a sub or not at all. If you dont have any transfer money look at out of contract, trained by club players and fetch them in to sill up the spaces.

Archived