Goalie getting sent off?

I laughed so hard on this call, I could not believe it. The Chelsea goalie had been sent off after standing next to my player clutching the ball. This was hilarious, but at the same time, weird. Has anyone else ever seen this?

2011040200002.jpg

2011040200003.jpg

2011040200004k.jpg

Not only that, but the match had me out of my seat! Rossi scored the 90th minute goal to tie it up. (Sadly, they subbed in a keeper right away on the freekick. Not going to be tricking the AI this match :(.) After that, we had a tremendous round of penalty kicks, winning the match 4-3 on penalty kicks with Porter making the nail-biter last minute penalty. But anyway, has anyone seen a goalie get sent off before? That's my first time.

What is the point of that, doesnt that take away the excitement?

It makes the game far harder because:

1)You dont know who the best PA players are

2)Ratings are lower overall so its far harder to dominate

Fictional games are actually far more challenging.

You can generally work out who is who anyway even with fake names. At the start of the game anyway but it gets a little harder as the years roll by though.

I have never done this as I have never even thought about it tbh.

You can generally work out who is who anyway even with fake names. At the start of the game anyway but it gets a little harder as the years roll by though.

I have never done this as I have never even thought about it tbh.

You should really try it. It's a fun challenge.

It makes the game far harder because:

1)You dont know who the best PA players are

2)Ratings are lower overall so its far harder to dominate

Fictional games are actually far more challenging.

You explained it perfectly :).

They're fake players reggie. You get the option to play with fake players when you start a new game.

Also OP it's good to see that a keeper can be sent off.

Yeah, never thought they could be before today.

What is the point of that, doesnt that take away the excitement?

I find it far harder and way more fun. If I start on a regular database, I know most of the good players in it, and I'll always sign them. With a new database, I have to find the best players in the world and try to raise a great team. (My team really wasn't that great to start off, despite being Arsenal. Our strikers absolutely sucked.)

Archived