One of the best goals my team has scored

Hi, I don't know if this is the place to post this but there we are.

Here is the goal:

I was able to found this database to have nearly all divisions in England from this site, and I chose to manage one of my local teams, Norwich St. John's, which was at nearly the lowest league, I think its tier 12, at the time.

I managed to get them promote every season and that clip was after 5 years I was in charge, just one more promotion to get to BlueSqure Bet North/South, but I was able amazingly able to win the FA cup in the previous season, which allow me to play in Europe, and the clip was in one of the match when my team play in Europe.

What I have learned so far is, it is really possible to build a good team without spending any money at all! You just have to know which position need what particular attribute, and filter it to search for players who are free agents / out of contract. I managed to get a very very good team right from the first season I was in charge and it all started from there.

What my concern was, my team is obviously doing very very well, but the attendance was still very poor. The average attendance is like 200 to 300, which can't really fund the club, so far I earn money for the club by winning cups and stuff, but this won't be sustainable once my team get to higher division and players / agents started to ask for more money. Is there anyway to increase the attendance at all?

By the4 way, just would like to say, I was using Mr Hough's 4-1-2-3 tactic, and that was a great tactic, a team like mine, a non-league team can beat the top teams like Man U / Arsenal to win the FA cup tell the story. Thank you Mr Hough for providing us one of the best tactic around.

Thanks for reading this and please answer my question if anyone know the answer.

Hi, I don't know if this is the place to post this but there we are.

Here is the goal:

What my concern was, my team is obviously doing very very well, but the attendance was still very poor. The average attendance is like 200 to 300, which can't really fund the club, so far I earn money for the club by winning cups and stuff, but this won't be sustainable once my team get to higher division and players / agents started to ask for more money. Is there anyway to increase the attendance at all?

Nice goal.

To my knowledge, the only way to increase attendances is by being successful.

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding to be successful to increase attendances, being a non-league team to win the FA cup sure tick the box, however the attendance just stay in that region. No other way to get more people in at all?

Is the scorer "Mota" Brazilian by any chance? I had a player called Mota in my Hibernian team in FM07 and he was wonderful! Played right midfield. If its the same guy, its nice to see him kicking about!

Yes, he is a Brazilian, for some reason he was a free agent and I just grap him, lol. he is like 34 in year 2013 ish, and his other nationality is Portuguese, could that be the one you were using?

And we are supposed to believe that you achieved this without cheating? Yeah right. Winning the FA Cup from level 7 (or was it 8?). I don't believe that for one second. It wasn't posted on April 1st either.

If you count save / load is cheating then I did cheat a bit sometimes, other then that, I didn't cheat like using editor or stuff.

You just need to know what sort of players you need and eventually you can get there.

By the way, as I get my team promoted like 5 times, my team have a "national" reputation which did attract some very good championship quality players, and due to winning some competition, even though my team is still not in the league, I do have like 5 mil ish transfer budget, which allow me to get those players (I always look for free agent obviously), which allows me to give them the wage the wanted (just).

If you try to play a team from lvl 12, you will understand.

If you count save / load is cheating then I did cheat a bit sometimes, other then that, I didn't cheat like using editor or stuff.

You just need to know what sort of players you need and eventually you can get there.

By the way, as I get my team promoted like 5 times, my team have a "national" reputation which did attract some very good championship quality players, and due to winning some competition, even though my team is still not in the league, I do have like 5 mil ish transfer budget, which allow me to get those players (I always look for free agent obviously), which allows me to give them the wage the wanted (just).

If you try to play a team from lvl 12, you will understand.

Most people would class save/load as cheating.

Though to be honest, it's your game, go nuts, do whatever the hell you like. It's still an achievment, as even with a few go's at it, getting past all those teams better than you is a tough proposition.

If you count save / load is cheating then I did cheat a bit sometimes, If you try to play a team from lvl 12, you will understand.

haha classic, i think its fair to say it would be classed as cheating! i have downloaded the extra lower league pack, you should count yourself lucky to have 5 mil in the bank at that level. i didnt have that much money by the time i got to the championship!

your rep is national? was that only the case after you won the fa cup? have you been taken over at all?

good hit for your goal btw!

how can you possibly win the fa cup with a team 2 leagues below blue square north and south??

ur game play it your way, no problem i used to do this when i was in my teens take over a non league team and give them millions, but the reason your players are scoring goals like that is because hes playing 5/6 levels below his ability..therefore pointless post

Archived