International call-ups

Come SI. Why have you still not got this right?

Under FIFA rules if you have three international call-ups you can cancel a league game!!!

Have you ever thought that it would mess the game up and have a knock on effect if they had every rule included. It's a good game. Just like stadiums when you get promoted to the Premiership. SI haven't included that as it would be daft. It's a game.

Have you ever thought that it would mess the game up and have a knock on effect if they had every rule included. It's a good game. Just like stadiums when you get promoted to the Premiership. SI haven't included that as it would be daft. It's a game.

How can it be a "good" game when half your starting XI is away on international duty??? This sort of butt-kissing doesn't help. As for the bugs forum? Do you really think putting it in there yet again will finally get something done about it? Its a rule, end of.

The game can cope perfectly well with it. How do I know? Because sometimes I have long competitions added for a laugh through the editor and all clubs manage to get through their games despite sometimes silly fixture congestion.

How can it be a "good" game when half your starting XI is away on international duty??? This sort of butt-kissing doesn't help. As for the bugs forum? Do you really think putting it in there yet again will finally get something done about it? Its a rule' date=' end of.

The game can cope perfectly well with it. How do I know? Because sometimes I have long competitions added for a laugh through the editor and all clubs manage to get through their games despite sometimes silly fixture congestion.[/quote']

Regardless of whether reporting it in the bugs forum will get anything done, posting in GD with it will just make you look like a moaner.

Its never a data issue.

Actually after all that. I have played a couple more months and it looks like games ARE cancelled for International call-ups but it misses it occasionally, making it a bug I guess (so if a mod wishes to move the topic... ;)). The FIFA rule gives the club the "option" to cancel. So really the game should say "Do you wish to cancel the League game due to international call-ups?" This way clubs have the chance to prioritise strength of team or fixture pile-up problems.

I had like 8 call ups for the first two games of the season due to the olympics, it sure made things hard, I even lost to relegation candidates, and it's put me behind an unbeatan man-city even a long while in the season. It's.. frustrating.

Regardless of whether reporting it in the bugs forum will get anything done, posting in GD with it will just make you look like a moaner.

One of the worst posts of the year. Its his opinion and he is entitled to express it.

One of the worst posts of the year. Its his opinion and he is entitled to express it.

Works both ways.

Sure does. But trying to silence valid criticism of the game is counterproductive and could be considered bullying.

Sure does. But trying to silence valid criticism of the game is counterproductive and could be considered bullying.

At the risk of taking this way off topic...

In what way was he bullying the person in question? Merely telling him he shouldn't post it in GD as it will end up in off topic discussion where people end up calling him a moaner.

Has it ended up off topic? Yes.

Archived