Hall of Fame

In my first season I won the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League and I'm not on any and its not even showing me as having any manager points

I had this as well, i only noticed it near the end of my 3rd season. There is a fix for it but the after doing the fix it only shows what i won that 3rd season. You can fix it using FMRTE the same way permanent international withdrawals are fixed.

Why? Does that affect it?

If you've moved your game, yes. The hall of fame is stored in a different place to the save game (so it continues between saves), so if you transfer your save game to a new computer without adding the HoF then it will lose the data.

They are not, look in your user data folders.

Hmmm, how odd. I just found where they are. It seems your HoF files are stored in the other user data folder, the one that gets created in the public documents section instead of the my documents section. Now I'm even more confused.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I had this as well, i only noticed it near the end of my 3rd season. There is a fix for it but the after doing the fix it only shows what i won that 3rd season. You can fix it using FMRTE the same way permanent international withdrawals are fixed.

can you guide me as to how to do this through rte ?

• 9 months later...

Archived