How the hell do you install the facepacks?

Still not working :confused: so am at a bit of a loss.

For some reason I have two Sports Interactive folders in My Documents. The one Folder doesn't have much in though so I put them in the other one, and they don't work.

I've put the 'faces' folder in:

C > Program Files > Steam > Steam Apps > common > football manager 2011 > graphics

I've changed the Option in preferences but they don't work?

if i have to give you any advice then don´t go there, unless you want crashdump galore, of course :eek:

ps: i think you have to tick a box in preferences as well after you placed the files in the correct folder, i just don´t remember which one :( i think it was skin or always load something or other box

Still not working :confused: so am at a bit of a loss.

For some reason I have two Sports Interactive folders in My Documents. The one Folder doesn't have much in though so I put them in the other one, and they don't work.

I'm guessing you're running Windows 7. For some reason, it generates two Sports Interactive folders within Documents so it's a case of trial and error to see which one it is. Remember to untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm from within the display & sounds tab in the preferences.

Archived