Takeovers

you usually have to look out for your chairman status. if he feels he loves the club then it could take a while, if ever. if your chairman wants to leave then it shouldnt be long.

in my arsenal save my chairman status gradually changed from loves the club to wants to leave but then he just handed down power to one of the directors instead of selling the club.

They can happen whenever, but getting into a dire financial state is the easiest way to get one. That being said, you don't really want one, as there's a chance you will get fired, and the new chairman may not put any money into the club anyway.

Aye i know hat Financially is the best way to get one, but with my Tottenham side who are pushing for Priemership status after 5 years out, i just hate Daneil Levy.

Well theres no chance a new chairman would put less money into the club anyway.

Do you know if they retire ?

I don't think that they do retire, other than the Celtic Chairman, as his retirement is programmed into the editor (the new chairman never steps in, though!). I know in FM06 chairmen were still around at the age of 110 or so.

So I will have to deal with Laporta for the next 60 years in my game then?

He feels he'll never leave the club as it says on his profile.

Not unhappy with him or anything, was just hoping for some change sometime and maybe get a lunatic to make life miserable for me.

I like a good challenge now and then. Guess I'll have to find another club to get that icon_smile.gif

Archived