having your own staff

i would just like to hear other peoples views, where you could have\create your own staff at the start of the game! now obviously we can do something along these lines in the editor, but some people may consider that cheating!! so i would like to see an option when you start a new game, to create a few of your own staff members! you could have ass man, 1 gk coach, 1 fitness coach, 1 scout, a couple of first team coaches and a physio, that have you as favored personel and vice-versa. included in this option would be an attribute allocation for these staff members where you distribute a certain amount of attributes for each member!! this allocation would increase\decrease depending on what setting you chose as your past footballing experience!!

i believe for alot of people this would add extra depth to the game and would remove the feeling of just hiring any old coach etc!!

do you think this would be worthwhile:confused:

No i dont think that would be as you could create staff and have more staff than you should in for example Blue square south, though i would like to see more staff travelling with the managers when they leave their current job

No i dont think that would be as you could create staff and have more staff than you should in for example Blue square south, though i would like to see more staff travelling with the managers when they leave their current job

Same as this, I would rather see more staff with loyalty to you who follow you around different jobs (like Joe Jordan with Harry Redknapp) and don't just leave you as soon as any other team offers them a contract. I couldn't tell you the amount of times I've had coaches with my for 10 years or more only for them to suddenly leave for the same job at a worse team!

Same as this, I would rather see more staff with loyalty to you who follow you around different jobs (like Joe Jordan with Harry Redknapp) and don't just leave you as soon as any other team offers them a contract. I couldn't tell you the amount of times I've had coaches with my for 10 years or more only for them to suddenly leave for the same job at a worse team!

these staff would be loyal to you\follow you around and you would be creating your own joe jorden esque type, they would have you set as favoured personel!!

these staff would be loyal to you\follow you around and you would be creating your own joe jorden esque type, they would have you set as favoured personel!!

no the point is that you could have too many staff or too good staff at a low level which would unbalance the game, unless you could limit it then it could work but seems a lot of hassle really , i would just prefer to have staff who have worked for you for many years to want to follow that respective manager around

I'm not sure you should create them at the beginning, I think it's best that you work with someone early in your career and develop a good working relationship with them, and possibly have interactions with them like we do with players. Then they choose to be loyal to you or not.

I'm pretty sure Harry didn't create Joe Jordan!

I'm not sure you should create them at the beginning, I think it's best that you work with someone early in your career and develop a good working relationship with them, and possibly have interactions with them like we do with players. Then they choose to be loyal to you or not.

I'm pretty sure Harry didn't create Joe Jordan!

what about an option to, say, mark two or three staff members, who you employ, who are very loyal to you, wont leave you and would follow you to different clubs?

i just feel something like this is needed so you're not starting from scratch all the time!!

what about an option to, say, mark two or three staff members, who you employ, who are very loyal to you, wont leave you and would follow you to different clubs?

i just feel something like this is needed so you're not starting from scratch all the time!!

Cause if you went from Man Utd to a BSP team you would have continental rep staff

Cause if you went from Man Utd to a BSP team you would have continental rep staff

im not sure what you're getting at, but tord grip followed sven goran ericsson to peterborough, or wherever it was a couple of seaons back!!

im not sure what you're getting at, but tord grip followed sven goran ericsson to peterborough, or wherever it was a couple of seaons back!!

Notts County, and what I meant was you would bring your staff which if you went from Man Utd would be very good to a blue square team if you decided you wanted a new challenge you would have the best staff in all the divisions , and Notts County was a one off ,

Notts County, and what I meant was you would bring your staff which if you went from Man Utd would be very good to a blue square team if you decided you wanted a new challenge you would have the best staff in all the divisions , and Notts County was a one off ,

im not sure how this could be a problem! i also doubt very few players of fm, or many real life mangers would leave man utd or similar team for such a low division!!

in the second post you said "you would like to see more staff travelling with the managers when they leave their current job", is there something you're not telling me?

im not sure how this could be a problem! i also doubt very few players of fm, or many real life mangers would leave man utd or similar team for such a low division!!

in the second post you said "you would like to see more staff travelling with the managers when they leave their current job", is there something you're not telling me?

No? What i meant was if a championship manager took over a EPL side then i would like to see maybe a coach or the ass man leave and join up as the manager trusts those guys . I've seen the mass exodus happen 3-4 times and im in 2017, thats what i meant.

Archived