Successfully moving saved game files and data from PC to MAC?

Crisis: I'm 5 seasons, 48 signings, 3 promotions and two cups in to a game so powerful it makes me show up to work in a daze, sporting dark circles under my eyes. When closing them for a sneaky catch up sleep through the day, my squad jumps out; imprinted on my mind. Even when FM does allow me to sleep, my girlfriend claims I say things in the middle of the night, like "might make more sense to go to a 4-4-2" and "hold your position; you're giving them space", though these may not be necessarily linked with FM. To the point: I'm heavily invested this game.

My PC recently started playing up. I backed up Application data, My docs, Program Files folders. Went out, bought a mac. Transfered mydocs folder to the mac documents Si Games folder after reinstall. Moved db folder from the PC's "Program Files/Si.../Data/db" to "FM 2011/data/db" on mac. My saved game loaded 20% before causing FM to crash. I have tried moving different files from the data folder on PC to the data folder on MAC, but no combination seems to work. I thought it may have something to do with the windows "application data" folder but most of the (seemingly limited) info on this topic seems to to suggest that the only things that need to be consistent are the db folder and the saved game file. It has been confirmed possible to cross platform with saved games. Anyone have any ideas?

-------------

Edit: Reposted in Tech issues :) mods delete thread?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue and any help would also be appreciated.

I have been able to transfer my saved games from XP to my Mac and back again but I have recently done a clean install of Windows 7 Pro and now I cannot get my saved games back over to Windows.

Archived