Fantasy Clan

After a summer of boredom without an online football manager game and a failed attempt at a spanish game we have decided to revert back to a Premiership. The only players who have stayed with the clan, me and Ray, but we have got five new players:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Robert Boyle (Robert_296) - Liverpool

Ray Daniels (sanityfm) - Manchester United

Luke Cantrill (rednwhites) - Newcastle United

Ollie Thomas (olliet94) - Tottenham

Adam Toulson (adam toulson) - Arsenal</pre>

We are still looking for 2 more players. Can you please email me or Ray ( our email is in our profile) if you want to join.

I am now the host of the clan as Ray can not always make it.

So after we all picked our teams the opening posts will hopefully be coming soon.

We will play on Saturdays, Sundays and hopefully some days during the week but most people have commitments.

The banners will be coming soon.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a summer of boredom without an online football manager game and a failed attempt at a spanish game we have decided to revert back to a Premiership. The only players who have stayed with the clan, me and Ray, but we have got five new players:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Robert Boyle (Robert_296) - Liverpool

Ray Daniels (sanityfm) - Manchester United

Luke Cantrill (rednwhites) - Newcastle United

Ollie Thomas (olliet94) - Tottenham

Adam Toulson (adam toulson) - Arsenal</pre>

We are still looking for 2 more players. Can you please email me or Ray ( our email is in our profile) if you want to join.

I am now the host of the clan as Ray can not always make it.

So after we all picked our teams the opening posts will hopefully be coming soon.

We will play on Saturdays, Sundays and hopefully some days during the week but most people have commitments.

The banners will be coming soon.

image5re1.jpg

Liverpool Appoint Boyle

After only three years of management at Liverpool, Rafa Benitez has parted company with Liverpool. He has been a great manager managing them to their fifth champions league victory but with the premiership title still missing in the Liverpool trophy cabinet for now seventeen years Liverpool co-chairmen, Americans, George Gillett and Tom Hicks have decided it is time for a change and they looked no further than Robert Boyle.

Robert Boyle was a trainee at Liverpool but has mainly played in the lower leagues of England. He then became a manager and has been waiting for his big chance but now he has become the new Liverpool.

When confronted by the media George Gillett said "Robert Boyle was the first person we wanted for the job. Not only is he a world class manager but he is a big Liverpool fan. We hope he will bring back lots of trophies but mostimportantly the premiership."

Robert Boyle said at a press conference, "I have been given £20 million to spend in the transfer market but I will be looking to sell some players before I sign anyone. I am lookin to sign a right back, a winger and a backup goalkeeper."

Transfers

Transfers in

Fabien Barthez free

Renato Augusto £7.75 million

Patricio Araujo £1.5 million

Ilsinho £6.5 million

Turan Arda £10 million

Transfers out

Harry Kewell £7 million

Momo Sissoko £7.25 million

image5re1.jpg

August

In Robert Boyle's first competitive game in charge of Liverpool they hammered Levadia in the champions league third qualifying round 5-0 at Anfield. Then came the 2-0 derby victory over Everton at home with Kuyt and Gerrard scoring. In the return leg of the champions league Liverpool won 2-0 with a mainly second string team. They then beat Portsmouth 2-0 with some players being rested for the next game against Chelsea. The first away game against Premiership opposition was against Chelsea where they held on for a 0-0 draw which was a fair result.

September

Liverpool then had to wait a fortnight to play there next game which was against CSKA Moscow with Augusto playing very well and Kuyt getting two and Torres getting the other. After the long flight back from Moscow three days later they played Bolton at Anfield winning comfortably 2-0. In the next even with an injury time goal from Jason Roberts Liverpools two Torres and Kuyt goals were too much for Blackburn. Liverpool lost there first game of the season against Aston Villa thanks to a Shaun Maloney free kick. Liverpool then beat PSV 2-1 with a 90th minute goal from Fernando Torres to get his second goal. Liverpool showed great resillience to beat Adam Toulson's Arsenal beating them 4-3 with Renato Augusto getting sent off in the 9th minute. The 4 Liverpool goals were a cool finish from Fernando Torres, a 35 yard headed own goal by Philippe Senderos and two goals from Ryan Babel one in the last minute of injury time.

image5re1.jpg

October

Sunderland 2-2 Liverpool

This game started with Stanislav Varga getting sent off to make it an even harder challenge for Sunderland and then Kuyt scored just before half time and it was 1-0 to Liverpool as they went into the break. Dirk Kuyt then scored in the 54th minute to make it 2-0. Sunderland then scored two goals in quick succesion with David Connolly scoring both goals. Liverpool then went very attacking but did not find the goal they were looking for. It was a hugely one sided game with Liverpool having 21 shots.

Man of the Match-Dirk Kuy

Liverpool 3-0 Beitar Jerusalem

This was the game in Liverpools group that they would go out looking for a big victory and Liverpool did that winning 3-0 but in all fairness it should have been more. Dirk Kuyt scored a brace before half time and Fernando Torres got on in the 51st minute.

Man of the Match-Dirk Kuyt

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester City

Liverpool got back to winning ways after the Sunderland match and at Anfield they ran out comfortable 2-0 winners. With Dirk Kuyt continuing his rich vain of form scoring twice in the first half in an evenly contested match

Man of the Match-Lucas

Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

In the third round of the league cup England's two biggest rivals came face to face, Liverpool and Manchester United. Fernando Torres was outstanding in this match getting a hattrick, one was a side footed shot from just outside the six yard box, one was a penalty and the other was a header from Turan Arda's corner to cap a brilliant display and the match ball. Jo pulled one back when it was 2-0 to give Manchester United a lifeline but then Patrice Evra got sent off and then it became 3-1.

Man of the Match-Fernando Torres

Middlesbrough 1-1 Liverpool

The morale was high after knocking Manchester United out of the league cup and it showed when Dirk Kuyt scored in the 29th minute. They bossed the game for almost all of it but they needed to kill the game off and they didn't. In the 94th minuted Jérémie Aliadiére was clean through on goal, Pepe Reina came out but he passed it to Sanli Tuncay who had an open goal to score into.

Man of the Match-Jamie Carragher

November

Beitar Jerusalem 0-3 Liverpool

The win sealed Liverpool's qualification and topping the group after winning all of the first four games. It started very well for Liverpool going 2-0 up in the first fourteen minutes thanks to Dirk Kuyt and Renato Augusto but the Daniel Agger got sent off. It didn't stop the flow of goals as four minutes later Dirk Kuyt scored again, The scoring stopped there but it was still a good score in Israel.

Man of the Match- Dirk Kuyt

Fulham 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool lost their second away game of the season in a game which on paper should have been three or four-nil. Simon Elliot scored in the 42nd minute of the game and they went into half time 1-0. Liverpool where always looking as if they would score at the start of the second half but when John Arne Riise got sent off in the 67th minute Liverpool never looked likely to get a draw.

Man of the Match-Peter Crouch

Liverpool 3-2 Newcastle

In this league cup fourth round thriller Liverpool came out on top. They took the lead early on with a Torres goal but with ten minutes to go till the break Mark Viduka scored to make it 1-1 at half time. Less than a minute after the restart Dirk Kuyt powered home a shot from outside the area to make it 2-1. José Enrique scored a header from a Felipe corner to equalise. But it wasn't over yet ten minutes before the end it fell to Daniel Agger 15 yards out and he smacked a volley with his left foot into the top corner of the Newcastle goal. Newcastle had no response and Liverpool marched through to the quarter finals of the league cup.

Liverpool 7-0 Derby

This was a game for Liverpool to score lots of goals and they didn't dissapoint. Torres both scored within three minutes of each other to make it 2-0 after twenty minutes. Todd then brought down Fernando Torres when he was clean through on goal and was given his marching orders. Lucas took the penalty and sent the goalkeeper the wrong way. Steven Gerrard then made it 4-0 at half time. there was no goals for thirty-five minutes but then ANdriy Voronin scored within five minutes of coming on for the first time in the premiership for Liverpool. Lucas then scored to more goals to complete his hattrick, one was a header and the other was a shot from twelve yards after the rebound from Andriy Voronin shot.

Man of the Match-Lucas

West Ham 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool were by far the better team as they hardly let West Ham into their half all game but when Luis Ernesto Pérez swung in a corner in the seventy seventh minute it came off Ilsinho and went in.

Man of the Match-Daniel Agger

Liverpool 3-0 CSKA Moscow

Liverpool, who were already through, put out a second string mainly leaving outseveral key players. And at eighty minutes through the game they were drawing 0-0 but then Ryan Babel ran rings round the CSKA right back and slotted it into the corner. Then Xabi Alonso scored from just outside the area to make it 2-0. Dirk Kuyt scored with one minute and injury time left to make it 3-0. A superb ten minutes from Liverpool.

Liverpool 1-0 Reading

Liverpool got an early penalty when Graeme Murty held back Ryan Babel but Hahnemann was too good for Steven Gerrard's penalty and saved it down low to his right. They only had to wait till the twenty seventh minute to score when Fernando Torres slotted home. It ended 1-0 with a good win for Liverpool.

Wigan 2-0 Liverpool

Wigan caused one of the biggest upsets this season with the 2-0 win. Marcus Bent was set clean through by two through balls which he calmly slotted home on both occasions.

Man of the Match-Lucas

image5re1.jpg

December

Liverpool 1-0 Birmingham

This was a game where Liverpool should have won by far more than one goal. They had ten shots but only one was on target and that was from Andriy Voronin in the 89th minute to win the game.

Man of the Match-Andriy Voronin

PSV 0-4 Liverpool

In the final champions league group stage game Liverpool romped to a 4-0 victory over PSV. It started with Jamie Carragher scoring his first goal for eight years. Steven Gerrard then scored from the penalty spot in the 31st minute. Then Xabi Alonso scored a great goal from thirty yards out. Then to cap it all of in the 66th Fernando Torres scored after a brilliant move involving the midfield.

Man of the Match-Jamie Carragher

Tottenham 2-2Liverpool

Lucas gave Liverpool the lead in the 13th minute when Steed Malbranque equalised. Fernando Torres scored to make it 2-1 as they went into the break. But then Dimitar Berbatov equalised for the second time and Liverpool just couldn't find another goal.

Man of the Match-Lucas

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle

Liverpool scored in the first and last minute to win 2-0 at Anfield. The quickest goal of the season came twenty seconds into the match where Dirk Kuyt was put clean through on goal to score and he did. Turan Arda then headed in from the penealty spot from a Ryan Babel cross.

Aston Villa 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool comfortably got through to the semi finals of the league cup with a 3-0 win. It was over in the fourth minute after Dirk Kuyt and Fernando Torres had scored. Fernando Torres scored again in the 54th minuted to complete the victory.

Manchester United 3-2 Liverpool

Dirk Kuyt scored in the second minute to make an early lead for Liverpool but it only lasted until the 45th minute when Wayne Rooney scored. Didier Digard gave Manchester United the lead after 57 minutes for the first time in the game but it was short lived when Lucas scored five minutes later. It was heading for a draw but then Manchester United won a penalty when Rafinha slotted home the penalty.

Man of the Match-Lucas

Everton 0-4 Liverpool

This was one of the best away derbies for Liverpool in recent years when they hammered them 4-0 with a hattrick from Torres and a penalty from Jermaine Pennant. Fernando Torres got one goal with a header in the 28th minute and then two goals in first half injury time to complete the hattrick. Fernando Torres then won a penalty for Liverpool and Jermaine Pennant strode up to take it a scored.

Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea

Michael Essien was sent off in the third minute of the match and then John Terry scored but it was all downhill from there. Dirk Kuyt scored in injury to make it 1-1 going into the break. Steven Gerrard and Andriy Voronin wrapped up the win makin the final result 3-1.

Man of the Match-Ryan Babel

Mid Season Report

Liverpool have started the season very well.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Champions league 1st knock-out round

Premiership 3rd

FA cup 3rd round

League cup Semi Final</pre>

Liverpool got maximum points in the champions league group scoring lots of goals along the way. After being top for two months Liverpool dropped down to fifth but now they have moved back up to third. Liverpool have not played a game in the FA cup but have got a tricky tie at home to Blackburn in early January. Liverpool are doing great in the league cup beating Manchester United, Newcastle and Aston Villa on the way to the semi finals where Liverpool have been given a local derby against Everton at Anfield.

Player Stats

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Top Goalscorer Fernando Torres (24)

Most Assists Fernando Torres (14)

Man of the Match Fernando Torres (7)

Yellow cards Lucas (5)

Red Cards four players (1)

Average Rating Fernando Torres (7.64)</pre>

Fernando Torres has been by far Liverpool's best player scoring 24 goals and getting 14 assists. Dirk Kuyt, Fernando Torres' strike partner, has scored 21 goals and 7 assists. They have been superb all season. Lucas has been the best young player for Liverpool and has been an ever present in the Liverpool team, he is definitely one for the future.

Signings

Fabien Barthez - Barthez has played only one competitive game for Liverpool in the Champions League but he kept a clean sheet. He has just been back up for Pepe Reina.

Renato Augusto - Renato Augusto has only played sixteen games for Liverpool this season due to his injury. He would have played every game if he had not got that injury. He has scored two goals and four assists. Definitely worth the £7.75 million I spent on him.

Patricio Araujo- Araujo has been mainly the good back up player Liverpool have been looking for for Daniel Agger and Jamie Carragher. He has made ten starts and eleven substitution appearances with only one goal to show for it.

Ilsinho - Ilsinho has played in every premiership and cup game this season but no champions league games as he had not got his work permit in time to be eligible for the champions league. His average rating of 6.91 shows that his future is still uncertain but he may get better when he settles.

Turan Arda - Arda has played most games for Liverpool but none in the champions league as he had already played for Galatasary in the qualifying stage. His one goal and six assists is a decent contribution for halfway through the season but he will need to improve as his average rating of 6.91 is not good enough for a player worth £10 million.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SS Vanan:

Hi all, can someone please post who are playing in the league - i need their e-mails to contact through messenger when we play. Also, Dudley Brook, you said you be ready for 9 - to play, confirm times?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

Who are you Dudley? My e-mails in my profile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dudley is the new chelsea manager

image5re1.jpg

Alex Ferguson Retires

Last night, after United lifted up the Premiership Cup once again, at Stamford Bridge.Ferguson told the press that this is his last season with the Red Devils, he didn't want to deliver the news before or during the season, due to the morale of the players.

After 21 years of reign at Old Trafford, who will replace Sir Alex Ferguson, United's best manager. There are rumors of Roy Keane leaving Sunderland post, or even Rikjaard from Nou Camp.

Who is United's Boss?

The Glazers have just told MUFC.tv that the gaffer job will be given to American manager, Ray Daniels. The choice stunned the Football World a rookie American manager was about to take control of the best team in Europe.

At a Conference with Ray Daniels

Reporter 1: You have just being chosen as the manager of United how do you feel about this decision

Ray Daniels: To be honest i was surprised when Malcolm Glazer called me, at first i thought it was some prank call, because everyone knew i was a hardcore United fan. So the night i received the news, i had a huge party with all my family members. It felt incredible.

Reporter 2: You are taking over from a legendary manager, Alex Ferguson, will you be able to match up with him.

Ray Daniels: Ferguson is a great manager.hmm i wont answer that, i'll just wait for you to find out.

Reporter 3:What are your plans for United?

Ray Daniels: We are going for it all, Championship League, Premiership League, FA cup, League Cup even the Charity Cup. But first we need strengthening, Ferguson helped me out some on that part by singing Anderson, Nani, Hargreaves and Tevez. I will also be needing a left back, a winger, backup goalkeeper preferably 2, because to be honest i don't like "Tomacuzcock" however you say his name. I'll also need some youngsters for the future and a defender to replace Silvestre and Oshea back up spot, because i don't find him dependable. I'll also need to get rid of Park, Fletcher and Saha.

Well that is all i got to say for now. Hopefully does players don't get scared of me.Goodnight

image7po2.jpg

Alex Ferguson Retires

Last night, after United lifted up the Premiership Cup once again, at Stamford Bridge.Ferguson told the press that this is his last season with the Red Devils, he didn't want to deliver the news before or during the season, due to the morale of the players.

After 21 years of reign at Old Trafford, who will replace Sir Alex Ferguson, United's best manager. There are rumors of Roy Keane leaving Sunderland post, or even Rikjaard from Nou Camp.

Who is United's Boss?

The Glazers have just told MUFC.tv that the gaffer job will be given to American manager, Ray Daniels. The choice stunned the Football World a rookie American manager was about to take control of the best team in Europe.

Reporter 1: You have just being chosen as the manager of United how do you feel about this decision

Ray Daniels: To be honest i was surprised when Malcolm Glazer called me, at first i thought it was some prank call, because everyone knew i was a hardcore United fan. So the night i received the news, i had a huge party with all my family members. It felt incredible.

Reporter 2: You are taking over from a legendary manager, Alex Ferguson, will you be able to match up with him.

Ray Daniels: Ferguson is a great manager.hmm i wont answer that, i'll just wait for you to find out.

Ray Daniels: We are going for it all, Championship League, Premiership League, FA cup, League Cup even the Charity Cup. But first we need strengthening, Ferguson helped me out some on that part by singing Anderson, Nani, Hargreaves and Tevez. I will also be needing a left back, a winger, backup goalkeeper preferably 2, because to be honest i don't like "Tomacuzcock" however you say his name. I'll also need some youngsters for the future and a defender to replace Silvestre and Oshea back up spot, because i don't find him dependable. I'll also need to get rid of Park, Fletcher and Saha.

Well that is all i got to say for now. Hopefully does players don't get scared of me.Goodnight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sanityfm:

image5re1.jpg

Alex Ferguson Retires

Who is United's Boss?

Well that is all i got to say for now. Hopefully does players don't get scared of me.Goodnight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

could you please also delete this request and the Manchester united post with the Liverpool picture earlier please be careful.

Manchester City Appoint Nevison

In recent years Manchester City have failed to establish themselves in the Premiership. However since the new chairman Thaksin Shinawatra took over the club there has been a belief that Manchester City could finally turn things around. Sven Goran Erickson was appointed as there new manager but failed to convince the chairman that he was the man for the job and was sacked in October. Manchester City were quick to replace him with Michael Nevison

Michael Nevison has recently qualified to be a manager after long years of studying at Manchester City and has been given the chance of a lifetime to steer Manchester City in the right direction.

When confronted by the media Thaksin Shinawatra said "Michael Nevison is in my mind the only one for the job. He has all the attributes needed to steer us in the right direction and despite being a Manchester United fan in his youth, he has shown great commitment to the club. I am of the belief that we can have a long and succesfull era under Nevison.

During Michael Nevison's first press conference after being named Manchester City manager, he said: "I am very confident that i can take Manchester City onto success. I have a great squad of players and backroom staff that can take this club further and establish it as a top team in the premiership". When asked the question of whether Manchester City were title contenders, he said "This season i believe the team needs to focus on a top 4 finish in the league, this club has the quality to do that and i have every confidence in them to do that".

Transfers

As the transfer window closed as usual on the 1st of september, there has been so far and Michael Nevisons appointment been made in October, 0 transfers have been made by the new Manager.

image9kp9.jpg

In recent years Manchester City have failed to establish themselves in the Premiership. However since the new chairman Thaksin Shinawatra took over the club there has been a belief that Manchester City could finally turn things around. Sven Goran Erickson was appointed as there new manager but failed to convince the chairman that he was the man for the job and was sacked in October. Manchester City were quick to replace him with Michael Nevison

Michael Nevison has recently qualified to be a manager after long years of studying at Manchester City and has been given the chance of a lifetime to steer Manchester City in the right direction.

When confronted by the media Thaksin Shinawatra said "Michael Nevison is in my mind the only one for the job. He has all the attributes needed to steer us in the right direction and despite being a Manchester United fan in his youth, he has shown great commitment to the club. I am of the belief that we can have a long and succesfull era under Nevison.

During Michael Nevison's first press conference after being named Manchester City manager, he said: "I am very confident that i can take Manchester City onto success. I have a great squad of players and backroom staff that can take this club further and establish it as a top team in the premiership". When asked the question of whether Manchester City were title contenders, he said "This season i believe the team needs to focus on a top 4 finish in the league, this club has the quality to do that and i have every confidence in them to do that".

Transfers

As the transfer window closed as usual on the 1st of september, there has been so far and Michael Nevisons appointment been made in October, 0 transfers have been made by the new Manager.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolsvil:

Transfers

As the transfer window closed as usual on the 1st of september, there has been so far and Michael Nevisons appointment been made in October, 0 transfers have been made by the new Manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

could you please delete this post and the previous post i did that has no banner, be carefull not to delete the post that DOES have a banner, thank you

image7po2.jpg

Transfers

Out

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

3rd in English Premier Division

Transfers

| Date | Person | To | Fee |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 6.7.2006 | Bardsley, Phillip | Bolton | $2.8M |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 16.7.2006 | Eagles, Chris | Tottenham | $6M |

| 17.7.2006 | Ferdinand, Rio | Chelsea | $39M |

| 18.7.2006 | Brown, Wes | Juventus | $5.75M |

| 4.8.2006 | Kuszczak, Tomasz | Lazio | $5.5M |

| 6.8.2006 | Saha, Louis | Lyon | $6.25M |

| 1.1.2007 | Valdivia, Jorge | Man City | $1.9M |

| 15.1.2007 | Nani | Porto | $19M |

| | Total | | $86M |

| | | | |

</pre>

In

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">| Date | Person | From | Fee |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 4.7.2006 | Teaudors, Aurélien | Sochaux | $475K |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 11.7.2006 | Johnson, Eddie | Kansas City | $2.6M |

| 12.7.2006 | Millán, Nicolás | Colo Colo | $425K |

| 16.7.2006 | Bojan | Barcelona | $2.1M |

| 18.7.2006 | Lindado, César | Júnior | $275K |

| 18.7.2006 | Pazzini, Gianpaolo | Fiorentina | $27.5M |

| 24.7.2006 | Rafinha | Schalke | $11.75M |

| 24.7.2006 | Jo | CSKA Moscow | $6.25M |

| 26.7.2006 | Valdivia, Jorge | Palmeiras | $3.7M |

| 27.7.2006 | Daniel Alves | Sevilla | $28M |

| 30.7.2006 | Ochoa, Francisco Guillermo | América (MEX) | $3.9M |

| 3.8.2006 | van der Vaart, Rafael | HSV | $18M |

| 11.8.2006 | Esparza, Omar | Chivas | $3.4M |

| 21.8.2006 | Digard, Didier | Paris | $8.25M |

| 26.8.2006 | Schmeichel, Kasper | Man City | $6M |

| 30.1.2007 | Fernández, Matías | Villarreal | $21M |

| | Total | | $144M |

| | | | |

</pre>

image7po2.jpg

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Form | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| - | | Francisco Guillermo Ochoa | GK | Okay | 6-6-7-6 | 95% | 2 (1) | - | 6.33 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| - | | Edwin van der Sar | GK | Superb | 6-7-7-7-8 | 99% | 32 | - | 6.78 |

| - | | Gary Neville | D RC, WB R | Superb | 7-7-7-8-8 | 96% | 19 (2) | - | 6.81 |

| - | Wnt | Omar Esparza | D L, DM, AM LC | Good | 9-6-7-7-8 | 96% | 3 (1) | - | 6.50 |

| - | | Gerard Piqué | D C | Superb | 7-9-7-8-9 | 99% | 30 (1) | 3 | 7.32 |

| - | Sus | Nemanja Vidic | D C | Very Good | 6-9-7-8-6 | 100% | 24 (2) | - | 7.19 |

| - | | Didier Digard | D C, DM | Okay | 7-6-6-8-7 | 98% | 9 (1) | 2 | 6.70 |

| - | Wnt | Rafinha | D/WB R | Good | 6-7-7-7-7 | 97% | 13 (11)| 4 | 6.88 |

| - | Wnt | Patrice Evra | D/WB L | Superb | 7-8-7-8-8 | 97% | 31 | - | 7.16 |

| - | | Daniel Alves | D/WB/AM R | Good | 6-6-7-7-8 | 100% | 20 (5) | 1 | 6.76 |

| - | | Fernando Gago | DM | Very Good | 8-6-6-6-8 | 93% | 8 (2) | 1 | 6.80 |

| - | | Owen Hargreaves | DM | Good | 7-7-6-6-7 | 98% | 12 (3) | - | 6.80 |

| - | | Michael Carrick | M C | Superb | 7-9-7-7-7 | 95% | 14 (1) | 1 | 7.13 |

| - | PR | Cristiano Ronaldo | AM RL | Very Good | 7-8-7-8-8 | 96% | 30 | 6 | 7.37 |

| - | | Anderson | AM LC | Okay | 6-7-7-7-6 | 95% | 2 (2) | 1 | 6.75 |

| - | | Ryan Giggs | AM LC | Very Good | 7-8-7-8-10 | 95% | 5 (2) | - | 7.57 |

| - | PR | Carlos Tevez | AM LC, F C | Superb | 6-8-6-6-8 | 99% | 19 (11)| 6 | 6.93 |

| - | Wnt | Matías Fernández | AM C | Okay | - | 86% | - | - | - |

| - | | Paul Scholes | AM C | Superb | 7-8-6-7-9 | 95% | 19 (7) | 7 | 7.08 |

| - | Wnt | Rafael van der Vaart | AM C | Okay | 6-7-7-7-7 | 99% | 12 (9) | - | 6.86 |

| - | PR | Wayne Rooney | AM/F C | Very Good | 7-6-7-7-7 | 98% | 21 (4) | 9 | 7.12 |

| - | | Jo | ST | Okay | 9-7-7-7-7 | 99% | 15 (8) | 9 | 6.91 |

| - | | Eddie Johnson | ST | Okay | 6 | 100% | 1 | - | 6.00 |

| - | Wnt | Gianpaolo Pazzini | ST | Superb | 6-10-7-9-10 | 96% | 16 (9) | 10 | 7.00 |

| | | | | | | | | | |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| </pre>

fanatasyclanbannerek4.th.jpg

Jol Resigns

After the recent controversy of the managers post at Tottenham Hotspur, Martin Jol has resigned from his position. The confusion started over the job after a series of poor performences as coach and the loss of the dressing room from Martin Jol. A new Spainish replacement was then set up but it later backfired and after all this Jol stuck with the mighty spurs. But, the sly man that he is, the chairman once again was lining up a replacement for Mr Jol....

Ollie Thomas Hired

The Tottenham Hotspur bored have today announced the appointment of Ollie Thomas as their new manager, the decision finally resolves the uncertainty at white hart line.

Thomas States Ambition

The new spurs boss has stated an ambition to try at get his team into europe this season, here is what he said: "Spurs have had highs and lows over the year but this is year i believe where it all begins for them, we have a great team, a young team and a few experience players here and there where they are needed. Berbatov is going to carry on his great form i believe from last season into this season and he will form the majority of our push for the champions league next year."

August

August didnt start are brilliantly with a narrow 2-1 loss away at bitter rivals west ham, a game i deserved to win but couldnt finish in front of goal. I then won at home to reading and then away to wigan both ending up 2-1 spurs.

September

This was my month to shine, however it started with a boring 0-0 up a st andrews against newly promoted birmingham it got better, i won 3-2 against boro and then 2-1 against newcastle but, the result of the month was a 2-1 win at home in front of the mighty spurs fans against man utd.

October

October started brightly after a great manager of the month in september with a 1-0 win up at everton which was followed by a supurb derby win at home to chelsea 2-0, my great home form still intact, i then went up to pompey and gave a battling performance to come away with a 1-0 win, goals was the factor this month, not enough even though i scored every game!

November

November started badly with a poor performance in front of goal at home to blackburn losing 1-0, then a shocking performance in all areas of the pitch losing 5-1 up at the reebok to bolton.

The month soon pick up though with a mighty 2-1 win against the villa and successive 3-1 wins over sunderland and arsenal.

December

A long hard-fought winter month started with a brave performance away at man city losing 2-1, there was then a great performance against liverpool drawing however in a thriller 2-2. there was then a 2-1 loss against fulham before a shocking defensive performance drawing 2-2 with derby. a 1-0 win against west ham and a 1-1 draw with reading ended the year.

January-2007 Begins

a great month for spurs with a 4-1 win over wigan and a 3-0 win over birmingham and another battling draw with boro 1-1 ended the month.

Mid-Season Report

The season has started brightly and spurs are looking good, sitting pretty in 3rd position as the end of the winter begins, just now need to keep going and carry on in 2007 with the form we had in 2006, the season should end on a high and it all starts against manchester utd next match, maybe i can complete a double??

=D

image2rz8.jpg

Transfers

In

Not a lot was needed to add to the already brilliant Spurs team but some backup was need rarely!

Chris Eagles was brought in for 3.2mill from utd for a bit of youth and two disasters signing on frees!

Out

No-one was transfered out due to such good players! although ghaly may be on his way out!

>

August

First game for United was a disappointing 4-0 loss to Chelsea, in the Community Shield.The Red Devils defeated Fulham 3-0 in the first Premiership game, United barely won the 2-1 match against Derby.The last match of the season was a 1-1 draw with West Ham

September

Schalke defeated the Red Devils 1-0 in the first Champions Cup match.United disappointingly lost to Wigan 1-0, Manchester brought up back their game in the next 2 games with a 1-0 win over Birmingham and a 3-0 win over Anderlecht. But United lost to Spurs 2-1.

October

United first game of the season was a 2-0 win over Reading, then the trashing 3-0 win over Newcastle. United continue their winning sreak with a 4-0 win over Middlesbrough.United got knocked out of League Cup in the 3rd round, by Liverpool in the 3-1 loss, United then got trampled by Everton in a 4-1 loss.

November

United defeated Rosenborg in a 2-0 win, but got defeated by Chelsea 2-0, Portsmouth couldn't control Ronaldo in their 2-0 loss to Manchester United.United defeated rivals Blackburn in a 2-0 win.Red Devils lost once again to Schalke, 1-2. United ended their month with 2 wins a 3-0 win over Bolton, and a 3-1 win over Aston Villa.

December

Busiest Month for the Devils didn't start off with a good start, they lost 2-1 against rivals, Arsenal. But United made up for it in the next 2 games with a 2-0 win over Anderlecht and a 3-1 win over Sunderland.United got beat by derby rivals, Man city 3-0. But defeated Liverpool in a thrilling match with Rafinha scoring a penalty in injury time.The last 2 games for United in December was a 1-0 win over Fulham and a 2-1 win over Derby.

image7po2.jpg

MidSeason Report

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Team Competitions

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rnd(vs Milan)

Premier Division 3rd(Possible Finish: 1st-20th)

League Cup 3rd Rnd(Knocked out)

Community Shield Lost(v Chelsea

</pre>

Manchester United are not playing at their potential yet, hopefully they'll make a comeback in the 2nd half of the season. The match against Ac Milan is the one everyone is looking up to.

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer Gianpaolo Pazzini 10

Most Assists Carlos Tevez 9

Man Of Match Cristiano Ronaldo 6

Yellow Cards Nemanja Vidic 5

Red Cards Four Players 1

</pre>

Pazzini didn't start off the season well, he just started being a scoring machine in the month of December. Ronaldo has been great so far with his assists, even managed to score 6 goals for United.

Highest Player Ratings

Player Appearances Av. Rating

Cristiano Ronaldo 30 7.37

Gerard Pique 30 7.32

Vidic 24 7.19

</pre>

Team Stats

Matches Played 34

Goals Scored 62(1.8)

Goals Conceded 32(0.9)

Yellow Cards 30(0.9)

Red Cards 4(0.1)

</pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Holders - Man Utd

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st Hasan Khan | | Chelsea | | 24 | 16 | 5 | 3 | 40 | 15 | +25 | 53 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd Robert Boyle | | Liverpool | | 24 | 15 | 4 | 5 | 45 | 20 | +25 | 49 |

| 3rd Ray Daniels | | Man Utd | | 24 | 15 | 3 | 6 | 40 | 22 | +18 | 48 |

| 4th Ollie THomas | | Tottenham | | 24 | 14 | 5 | 5 | 41 | 28 | +13 | 47 |

| 5th Michael Nevison| | Man City | | 24 | 15 | 2 | 7 | 38 | 25 | +13 | 47 |

| 6th Adam Kelly | | Arsenal | | 24 | 13 | 5 | 6 | 49 | 31 | +18 | 44 |

| 7th | | Everton | | 23 | 11 | 4 | 8 | 35 | 25 | +10 | 37 |

| 8th | | Newcastle | | 24 | 10 | 6 | 8 | 40 | 30 | +10 | 36 |

| 9th | | Blackburn | | 23 | 11 | 2 | 10 | 33 | 28 | +5 | 35 |

| 10th | | Wigan | | 24 | 9 | 7 | 8 | 27 | 31 | -4 | 34 |

| 11th | | Portsmouth | | 24 | 8 | 7 | 9 | 32 | 34 | -2 | 31 |

| 12th | | Fulham | | 23 | 9 | 2 | 12 | 18 | 29 | -11 | 29 |

| 13th | | Bolton | | 24 | 7 | 7 | 10 | 30 | 39 | -9 | 28 |

| 14th | | West Ham | | 24 | 7 | 6 | 11 | 26 | 38 | -12 | 27 |

| 15th | | Aston Villa | | 24 | 7 | 5 | 12 | 26 | 29 | -3 | 26 |

| 16th | | Middlesbrough | | 24 | 6 | 6 | 12 | 23 | 36 | -13 | 24 |

| 17th | | Sunderland | | 23 | 6 | 4 | 13 | 23 | 45 | -22 | 22 |

| 18th | | Birmingham | | 24 | 6 | 3 | 15 | 19 | 33 | -14 | 21 |

| 19th | | Reading | | 24 | 6 | 2 | 16 | 27 | 45 | -18 | 20 |

| 20th | | Derby | | 24 | 2 | 5 | 17 | 16 | 45 | -29 | 11 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SS Vanan:

Hi all, joining and playing today. Is it possible Sanity if you can make me a manager banner? Joining Newcastle. Name: SS Vanan

Thanks, see you all there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....who are you

Sanity - I e-mailed you asking if i can join. You said yes and said i could be Arsenal. Someone took so obviously not, but i will be Newcastle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya i know who you are know just got confused with the names

Archived