433 11.3 Amazing tactic

Hi there

Now this tactic is NOT mine..Its from Spark Master I believe...I havent asked for permission to release, but I found it on another forum..I hope its ok

Its the best tactic ive tested so far for FM11, along with Mr Houghs current BETA.. Results are amazing. Its a plug and play 433...Here are some very important tips:

1 use Match Preparation for Sparks-Masters-control tactic

2 use Team blend untill all levels are fluid then set it to Defensive positioning on low just before average as your Special Focus Area for the rest of the season

3 look to make subs after 75mins

4 Do not use any OI

5 dont say anything at the start of the match ..team-talks (Basically none pre match, and then use quality Assman to do half time and post match)

6 Full-backs need to have good stamina

7 The left & right front men need to have pace

8. Standard Pitch size

Ive made one tweak to the defence, but thats it..

The midfield work extremely well together, and the transition between them and the strikers is a glory to watch. The defence is also very very solid. Im testing with Gateshead in the BSP. Havent lost a game so far..Have a few draws as my strikers are poor quality, but defence is solid as a rock. Imagine what it would do If I had a good side..

I cant stress enough how good this tactic is. I wasnt going to post as I wasnt sure if the creator wanted it to be shared on these forums, but I couldnt resist. Its a perfect structure.

The two quick strikers (STR, STL) compliment the ST magnificently..They work very well together and I found that the goals were evenly spread.

tac2.png

The way it lines up..

67676720.png

My first test...With a poor side, especially strikers. Dont even have fast strikers..Imagine the potential with the right signings.

tac5.png

I am still in the process of testing with a large side to see how good it can possibly be, but with the QPR results and the current Gateshead results, I am definitely back into playing FM11. I am especially please with how the team operates as a unit, and how well organised they 'look' when they take to the field.

I hope you can also have the results Im having..Sparks master, thank you for such a brilliant tactic and Im sure people will appreciate your work :)

Feedback would be appreciated.

I hope Ive covered everything...A near possible 'diablo' is here

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca6b33f/n/Sparks-Masters-Control-11.3+_(Q.P.R.,_Oct_2011).tac

UPDATE: New 'Extreme' Tactic for bigger clubs..Can perhaps be used as a Home tactic for weaker teams, then switch to normal tactic (control) for away games.

http://www.newfootballmanager.info/fm2011-tactics.php

Note: Its vital you follow the 8 steps..It wont work if you dont..No pre match talks...Etc Happy gaming

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant wait to have a try...

i'm still using the Mr Hough's Complete Dominance in 11.3 which is rock and solid defense as well.

Mate im now unbeaten with Gateshead after 18 matches..Its an excellent tactic.

It needs about 6-8 matches according to the creator, but after that, it really unleashes its potential. The tips must be followed however. Key ones are NO teamtalks only before the match and match preparation to team blend until all areas are fluid, and then on, leave it on low 'defence positioning'.

Wondeful feeling being top of the table again :) hope it does well for you

what is gateshead prediction finishing in the league?!

15th. Im also going to start testing with Braga in Portgual and Everton in the EPL and see what it can do. Im astounded at the results so far. Very happy so far. I have taken an idea from Mr Houghs 41212 which Im testing which Ive incorporated into this which has boosted the attacking play, however, at the same time, keeping the defensive shape solid.

:)

Thanks for the reply! May try it or let pc runs the game.

15th. Im also going to start testing with Braga in Portgual and Everton in the EPL and see what it can do. Im astounded at the results so far. Very happy so far. I have taken an idea from Mr Houghs 41212 which Im testing which Ive incorporated into this which has boosted the attacking play, however, at the same time, keeping the defensive shape solid.

:)

Best result by far. Torquay were sitting 3rd in League Two (league above me) and I thought id lose this fixture. Amazing

Finally found the ideal tactic which scores goals and keeps a tight defence.

39501036.png

I cant stress enough the points must be adhered too though.

Thanks for the reply! May try it or let pc runs the game.

I wouldnt recommend holidaying Vitoco. The points in the OP should be followed for the tactic to reach and exceed its potential. NO teamtalks prior to the game, match prep etc.

Mate it might be the same shape, but this tactic is unbelievably good. Diablo perhaps for FM11. Very very stable and solid. A must download. I myself used to download only tactics from reputable users such as Mr Hough etc, and was a bit weary when downloading this, but I was amazed at the results. A must download.

i want to try this tactic out with my man utd save....are you sure this will give good results though? i really dont want to mess up my save! i have seen you around on mr houghs forums and you do seem to know what you are doing :)

i want to try this tactic out with my man utd save....are you sure this will give good results though? i really dont want to mess up my save! i have seen you around on mr houghs forums and you do seem to know what you are doing :)

:) Well Im a football coach in real life for a semi pro club so Id like to think Im a tactical guru. In all seriousness however, I would recommend you start a new save with this tactic, or implement it before a new season, ideally pre season.

The team needs 5-6 friendlies to adjust to it, including getting to fluid levels and then changing to defensive positioning. If you follow the instructions in the OP im sure you will have success. Cant stress enough that they need to be followed. Berbatov as the ST, and Rooney and Hernandez as the other two strikers on the sides would be awesome to watch

It works pretty well in the EPL imo. just started a new game with Blackburn, finished 3rd in the first season, would have been higher if not for my strikers have a morale crisis in january.

get 2 fast strikers and 1 creative one for the middle, I had beintez and holliet either side of kalanic, works like a dream. the football you play is godly, posession tends to be 60%+ and the defence is solid.

I can't recomend this tactic highly enough, I'll stick some screens up in a bit to show just how well it worked.

im top of table with qpr myself after 32 games ive lost 4 only ....and ive scored a truck load of goals.......no signing at all....best tactic by far

Great mate. Thanks for finding this tactic bro, its awesome. (y)

I agree. I've tried a few of the other popular tactics on here with my Liverpool team, but this has been the best so far. Looking forward to trying it out for a complete season.

Good to hear :) Let me know of results

Decided to try this with Ipswich. Had no money for transfers so only got Steve Finnan, Derek Geary and Febain Brandy on free transfers. Friendlies went like this:

Cheltenham - 8-0

Stoke - 2-1

Luton - 4-1

Man Utd - 2-1

Notts County - 1-1

Very good apart from Notts County result but at least I didn't lose. Anyway started season with a 2-0 win over Portsmouth then played Shrewsbury in cup and beat them 1-0 and then beat Cardiff 3-0. So at the moment very good tactic. Will let you know how I get on. Just one thing though what do you do about press conferences?

Decided to try this with Ipswich. Had no money for transfers so only got Steve Finnan, Derek Geary and Febain Brandy on free transfers. Friendlies went like this:

Cheltenham - 8-0

Stoke - 2-1

Luton - 4-1

Man Utd - 2-1

Notts County - 1-1

Very good apart from Notts County result but at least I didn't lose. Anyway started season with a 2-0 win over Portsmouth then played Shrewsbury in cup and beat them 1-0 and then beat Cardiff 3-0. So at the moment very good tactic. Will let you know how I get on. Just one thing though what do you do about press conferences?

Good results there..Hope your following the steps :p aka no pre match team talks..but then use your ass man at ht and ft team talks...I use my assman for press conferences. Make sure he has decent stats however

This tactic is so boring! Very few chances are created with it, having all player smentality set to normal does nothing for attacking play whatsoever.

Defence is good though.

I had the best defence in the league with this tactic and the second best attack. Its the most solid tactic Ive used. You can up the mentaility a few notches for the 2 outer CM's if you like and perhaps the fullbacks aswell and see what that does for you. Would you rather win the league with 1-0 and 2-0 wins or linger in mid table with crazy results like 4-3 and 5-3? Feel free to tweak mate.

I have been tweaking, increasing my 2 outer strikers mentality by 2 notches and my fullbacks by 1 has improved things a bit. The defense is still amazing as well, in 13 games ive only conceeded 4 times as Sunderland.

Thats good man. Ye I find the defence is ridiculously good, and sometimes I do scrape the wins but I win most games so cant complain. If you get more testing done and its going well with the tweaks, post some screens up and perhaps even the tactic. Good luck

Couldn't agreed more with the comments on this page...by far the most stable tactic out there!!! Defensive stunning i.e. restricts the opp side to simply long distant efforts. Possesion wise, even against top teams...dominating!!! Attacking wise it's still very affective creating plenty of ccc's.

Btw I'm Westham, pretty average team and it's doing wonders for me!!!

If there's at better updated tactic coming out after this one we're all in for a treat!!!

use Team blend untill all levels are fluid then set it to Defensive positioning on average as your Special Focus Area for the rest of the season

this is very very importen .. because your strong going forward so Defensive positioning is key

can someone could tell me what do you think about players role. I'm trying to get the best out the wizard version but I do not undestand the role of some player. for example the to middlefield sould be advanced playmaker attack or central middlefield attack. The strikers on the side are supporting ?????

please help

Very inporten changes to follow .. iv been working though the night on the extreme .. new M.E weakness found ... iv move up the wide play by to clicks plus iv made changes to the CD FB CM DM CF will update soon .. M.E weakness .. long shots on mixed for the LF / RF run with ball on mixed for them allso

Very inporten changes to follow .. iv been working though the night on the extreme .. new M.E weakness found ... iv move up the wide play by to clicks plus iv made changes to the CD FB CM DM CF will update soon .. M.E weakness .. long shots on mixed for the LF / RF run with ball on mixed for them allso

Looks good. Cant wait until you post the new tactic. Hopefully its for weak and big clubs

I am so please to give u the new extreme +

I have been working all though the night to get this one right

changes made:

1 play off side is now unticked .. this was allways hit n miss really

2 Changes made to CB

3 Changes made to FB

4 Changes made to DM

5 changes made to CM Note LCM to be good at long shots aswell as work rate

6 Changes made to RF & LF

7 Changes made to CF

8 Changes made to Width ..

Remenber to use the tips in opening post ...

Updated tactic is now up >> http://www.newfootballmanager.info/fm2011-tactics.php

Remenber to report back .... without feed back we cannot inprove ...iam but one man with one team

I am so please to give u the new extreme +

I have been working all though the night to get this one right

changes made:

1 play off side is now unticked .. this was allways hit n miss really

2 Changes made to CB

3 Changes made to FB

4 Changes made to DM

5 changes made to CM Note LCM to be good at long shots aswell as work rate

6 Changes made to RF & LF

7 Changes made to CF

8 Changes made to Width ..

Remenber to use the tips in opening post ...

Updated tactic is now up >> http://www.newfootballmanager.info/fm2011-tactics.php

Remenber to report back .... without feed back we cannot inprove ...iam but one man with one team

Great. Now can we use it for any team? I will test now and provide feedback

The new extreme tactic has a date of nov 2013 which was the same as the old extreme. Is it the new one? :) Thnks

its the extreme+ with the nov date ..

allso what pitch size are you useing

i AM on 100 by 64 which is small .. iam stuck with it now untill the end off the season ... so i am unsure which is best but im unbeaten in 12 at the mo

Archived