Sittingbourne Takeover. This should be allowed on Fm12

Hi everyone. I know that lots of people have talked about this, but I think that you should be able to do something with your wages. Now, I'm aware this " Football Manager".However, I'm going to say that if your out of a job and have a highish reputation you should be able to own a club lower league club . Of Course, if you own a club you can also manage the club, which i'm sure most people would do!

For people who don't know michael hughes is set to take over Sittingbourne Football Club.My proposal is this: that managers with big repuations in management or even big repuations from playing and are set to manage are allowed to own a lower league club( from the conference down to the Ryman south). I know this would also need teams in Ryman leagues to be researched. However, i feel that it would add an extra dimnesion to the game and stop people from managing clubs.

Hi everyone. I know that lots of people have talked about this, but I think that you should be able to do something with your wages. Now, I'm aware this " Football Manager".However, I'm going to say that if your out of a job and have a highish reputation you should be able to own a club lower league club . Of Course, if you own a club you can also manage the club, which i'm sure most people would do!

For people who don't know michael hughes is set to take over Sittingbourne Football Club.My proposal is this: that managers with big repuations in management or even big repuations from playing and are set to manage are allowed to own a lower league club( from the conference down to the Ryman south). I know this would also need teams in Ryman leagues to be researched. However, i feel that it would add an extra dimnesion to the game and stop people from managing clubs.

Why would you want to stop people from managing clubs on a game called football manager?

I am against the idea, personally I feel that the work SI would have to do to make this sort of thing possible will take valuable time away from perfecting the management side of the game. It has been suggested many times in the past and it seems there are quite a few that would like this sort of thing but they are usually out numbered by people that do not want it in the game.

Archived