players in game described as "legendary"

Sort of curious as in my game i've got what i believe is the first player on my team to have the description "legendary winger". Before this he was "world class winger". (Bragging over icon_razz.gif ) However, while my team has had some success this particular player wasn't one that I would think would get this distinction as he was basically a rotation player for my team, though I have had him for several years.

Just made me wonder what the criteria is for a player to get this description. Home/world rep? Certain number of caps or goals? CA/PA or possibly a certain number of career achievement points?

i think i waited a bit too long between seeing this and saving the game as he's dipped down a bit in rep and is now labeled as "world class winger".

here's a pic of his attributes:

Tiago

I did look through some of the older guys on my shortlist though and did see one labeled as "legendary" so here's a pic of his attributes and description:

attributes

description

sort of ironic because i tried to sign this player before my club got big and wouldn't join, but oh well icon_razz.gif

their reputations/ca/pa are as follows:

Simon Cunningham: 30 years old, 9130 Home Rep, 9126 Current Rep, 8742 World Rep, 187 CA, 199 PA

Tiago: 30 years old, 9018 Home Rep, 8959 Current Rep, 8592 World Rep, 186 CA, 196 PA

My guess is that you need over 9000 Home and Current rep and to be at least 30 years old in order to be designated like this, i'll play a bit longer and see if Tiago's rep gets bumped back up and he regains his status as a legend. Still was a cool bonus to see him described as one in my little international recap icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Frame:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pio:

sort of ironic because i tried to sign this player before my club got big and wouldn't join, but oh well icon_razz.gif

And you had him on a 2 week trial? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup! club history

had him a few years before he got big, but since i'm an italian club, i could only sign one non EU player from abroad per year so I had to wait until the next year to sign him. By that time though he would just state he had "no desire to discuss terms with Lecce" when i'd put an offer through icon_frown.gif

what could have been!

Originally posted by Pio:

i think i waited a bit too long between seeing this and saving the game as he's dipped down a bit in rep and is now labeled as "world class winger".

here's a pic of his attributes:

Tiago

I did look through some of the older guys on my shortlist though and did see one labeled as "legendary" so here's a pic of his attributes and description:

attributes

description

their reputations/ca/pa are as follows:

Simon Cunningham: 30 years old, 9130 Home Rep, 9126 Current Rep, 8742 World Rep, 187 CA, 199 PA

Tiago: 30 years old, 9018 Home Rep, 8959 Current Rep, 8592 World Rep, 186 CA, 196 PA

My guess is that you need over 9000 Home and Current rep and to be at least 30 years old in order to be designated like this, i'll play a bit longer and see if Tiago's rep gets bumped back up and he regains his status as a legend. Still was a cool bonus to see him described as one in my little international recap icon_biggrin.gif

Hes from New Zealand! I knew we'd be big one day!

Archived