Mario Balotelli available for free aged 24!

Just had a look on my game (season 2014-15) and Mario Balotelli has been trasnferd listed by City and they arent asking anything for him - has only played 19 times for them. But he's still only aged 24! Seems faintly bizarre, although granted he does seem to be a pretty terrible human being. But he is very, very good at football. How is he getting on in other people's games?

To be fair, given that this week it's been revealed that he's been throwing darts at youth team players from the top floor of City's training complex for kicks I think it's perfectly understandable you'd want rid of such a destructive influence. It's not as though City need the cash is it?

Had him at Celtic in a previous save and he completely destroyed my multiple title winning squads morale, will never sign him again, even on a free and if he agreed to play for nothing I still wouldn't go near him with a barge pole.

Made 44 starts at City on my save, scored 11 goals in 5 season. Moved on a free to Liverpool making 32 starts scoring 4 goals in 3 seasons before again moving on a free back to Italy to Cesena aged 28 so far made 28 starts scoring 4 goals. Doesn't have a very good goal to game ratio does he

City's transfer policy is bizarre. They buy only AM and DMC's. They have Silva, Balotelli etc, but still feel like Ruiz and Kallstrom are what they need.

They'd never sell him for free irl, either.

It's even more funny when they don't have 8 homegrown players later, so they leave expensive players whom they signed last year out of the squad.

in 2016 or so, my bournemouth side second year in the prem, i signed him on a free at the age of 26, it was a gamble, but i play him at ML and he has been superb, scoring 10-15 goals a season, plenty of assists, he is even doing great things tutoring one of my youngsters, who would have thought it! i recommend only signing him if he will be your first choice, because if he doesn't play he gets annoyed

24 League games in two seasons, didn't play for the next two seasons, Villa bought him for £1.4 mil where he spent 5 seasons, then moved to Blackburn for £3.7 mil, spent three years there and moved to Everton on a free.

But my question is, how can he be so detrimental to a team's morale? Sure he might upset the odd player here and there, but how could he completely ruin anyone's entire team?

To be fair, given that this week it's been revealed that he's been throwing darts at youth team players from the top floor of City's training complex for kicks I think it's perfectly understandable you'd want rid of such a destructive influence. It's not as though City need the cash is it?

Heh, sounds like American basketball players... a child that need his hand held. I'm certainly not someone I'd keep on a team even if it meant tossing him for a free.

Played 12 times in season 1 scoring twice, one sub appearance 2nd season then didnt play for the next 3 years. Got released on a free after his contract ran out. Now at Numancia played 16 times for them, 6 goals, 6 assists and earning just £6K a week.

he was tranfer listed in my tottenham save for 4m in the 13/14 season, same year as i snapped up tevez for 12m, he was after a move to a bigger club( i had won the cl and league previous year) and balotelli has been playing left inside forward, first season: 28 starts, 6 sub appearences, 8 goals 16 assists 2 mom but 2 red cards, worth the money id say!

He was playing OK for me at City, but then got upset and wanted to leave. Got a good price from Villa (bout 16-18m IIRC), and did well for them for a year and a bit. Now he rarely plays and his stats have declined so much it's crazy. Pretty much everything is down by 2 (no injuries either) and he is still 25/26. Terrible personality in the game (and IRL) and so is only ever going to do badly really.

Balotelli is a dick but surely not a bad footballer... In around 4 seasons into my save he was available for free but his stats had declined a little too mch that he wasnt anywere good enough for my first and ended up in some scandinavian team earning less then 10k a week.. It was strange...

Signed him for 4 million for my Nottm Forest teams first relegation fight. Had a storming season, 15 assists and 12 goals playing right wing, left wing and striker and kept us up. Then he wanted to move to a bigger club the following season, I attempted to hold onto him, he continued playing very, very well, scoring another 10 goals until the january transfer window, while at the same time not coming to training. eventually it broke down and I sold him for 16 million to fenerbache. all in all, he was an excellent acquisition for me, despite being a ****

i got him with qpr in my 4th season in the championship and although i got promoted that year he was average at best. Now in my third season in the prem his stats are awful about 13 is the highest rating he has and he plays pretty poorly so is up for transfer

I signed him for 2.6 million when I was at Milan, but I moved the transfer until the end of the season (I already had a good squad that I didn't want to move around too much, so I bought him for the future); then I left and took a job at Liverpool, so I never found out how he got on with the new team. Considering Milan are now in like 7th place, though, it would appear that he didn't help them that much.

I bought him on my tottenham save game at the beginning of the second season. I paid £24 mil for him. I have now sold him to Barca for £15 mil in january transfer window. He only played 11 games but scored 8 goals, he was disruptive and always complained about training. Also lost quite a few games when he played so dropped him into reserves and team morale got better and started winning again.

i got him on a free @ bayern munich after he got released by citeh in 2017 on my journey man save, hes only on £20k per week and the only problem ive had is when he moaned when i warned him for getting sent off for violent conduct

Archived