SI should fix international appearance counter offer algorithm

This is like cheating play and have been exiting since FM2010 but SI hasnt fix it yet.

I know some of you may dislike that I'm doing disclosure this but I really think this buggy play should be exterminated.

1. Offer a player to the clubs as the price of $0.

2. Go to Transfer center and select multiple clubs that are biding then make a counteroffer with an option 'after international appearance' 1game for $400M or maximum price and player price $0.

3. accept the deal...and wait sometime until A-match day...

You can use this buggy selling in lower divisions, just use 'after league appearance' but league appearance should be more than the remaining playable games in the current season.

I've read this through a couple of times now, and I'm still not entirely sure how the exploit you are suggesting is even possible to accomplish (might be a case of lost in translation)

Having said that, bugs should be posted in the bugs forum, not the general discussion forum.

Unless I'm mistaken, if you offer players to clubs are the offers you receive not always non-negotiable? So how can you give a counter offer in the first place?

go to transfer center and select at least 2 offers and then negotiation button will pop up. If you offer $0 to the clubs, 10~20clubs will be bidding next day. Then go to 'transfer center' and select multiple offers with while holding +Ctrl.

make counter offer same $0 price but 'after international 1game $$$~' then some clubs will offer that price the next day or so

Archived