Going on holiday and PC turns off!

Whenever I go on holiday for more than a week in 11.3 the game turns off. I did a clean install. And put in 11.2.1 and then 11.3. I don't use steam. Never had a problem with 11.2.1. Happens with FMRTE and WITHOUT FMRTE. I'm not using a crack either. It is only 11.3 that is a problem. Happens with any save.

My computer can run the game just fine as it ran 11.2.1 and FM2010.

And my computer is not overheating.

or does your computer revert to SLEEP mode due to the fact you have not touched it for a period of time ? i deliberately put my laptop in sleep mode if I know i wont be on it but i want the laptop to be on for a length of time

or does your computer revert to SLEEP mode due to the fact you have not touched it for a period of time ? i deliberately put my laptop in sleep mode if I know i wont be on it but i want the laptop to be on for a length of time

Nah i don't allow it to do that.

Whenever I go on holiday for more than a week in 11.3 the game turns off. I did a clean install. And put in 11.2.1 and then 11.3. I don't use steam. Never had a problem with 11.2.1. Happens with FMRTE and WITHOUT FMRTE. I'm not using a crack either. It is only 11.3 that is a problem. Happens with any save.

My computer can run the game just fine as it ran 11.2.1 and FM2010.

And my computer is not overheating.

why do you keep reinstalling 11.3 ?

if it makes the game/pc turn off then why not just download and install 11.2.1 ?

How do you know your computer is not suffering from an overheating issue? Try opening up your case and give everything inside a good clean. Do you have other stuff running at the same time as your playing fm? I know with my computer that if I have lots of stuff running at the same time as fm the computer makes a hell of a noise and doesnt stop until I stop any other stuff apart from fm.

Also when reinstalling the game you dont have to install previous patches. The most current one is all you need. You should also make sure your downloading the correct version of the patch.

How do you know your computer is not suffering from an overheating issue? Try opening up your case and give everything inside a good clean. Do you have other stuff running at the same time as your playing fm? I know with my computer that if I have lots of stuff running at the same time as fm the computer makes a hell of a noise and doesnt stop until I stop any other stuff apart from fm.

Also when reinstalling the game you dont have to install previous patches. The most current one is all you need. You should also make sure your downloading the correct version of the patch.

I need to install 11.2.1 so I can play that DB. Because installing only 11.3 I get only the 11.3 transfers. Which is unrealistic playing January transfers in June/July. I cleaned my PC last week and I know it's not overheating for sure.

I installed a new power supply, could that be it? But again it only happens with 11.3 and no other version.

Archived