anybody know any decent graphics cards that run fm well

It depends. I guess he is currently using the on board gfx. He can buy any pci-e graphics card he wishes. Is FM the only game he plays? If yes then he can just buy some low end junk or some gfx card that has been discontinued years ago like postman suggested.

Safc, no he will encounter some trouble with showing match. Motherboard too old and with a very low graphic chipset integrated. Perhaps can work but with very low details.

He only uses 2d so gaphics is not really important. Just something a bit better as he's currently flickers sometimes

I just built a PC with a Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 motherboard and an ATI Radeon HD5750 graphics card also bought at Ebuyer and this gives me a 4.5* rating on my game and absolutely no problems watching my matches in full in 3D.

Then something is wrong, tbh. I 'only' have an ATI Radeon HD4850 (512mb GDDR3) and I have a 5* graphics rating, and I play with full 3D also :p

Then something is wrong, tbh. I 'only' have an ATI Radeon HD4850 (512mb GDDR3) and I have a 5* graphics rating, and I play with full 3D also :p

It also depends on how many leagues you run and how big a database you choose. I have all major leagues + large database with something like 50.000+ players, staff etc loaded.

Archived