Your greatest match turn around.

As the title suggests, just wondering what your greatest match turnarounds are? Screenies are of course welcome!

To get the ball rolling, my greatest turnaround was against Ajax in the CL in Holland, I was AC Milan. I was 3-0 down at half time, ended up winning 9-3 :confused:

I will see if I can find the match info and get a screenshot up!

As Switzerland during a WC Play-off against Macedonia, I had drawn the home leg 0-0, however away from home we were 2-0 down at half time but a 2nd half rampage saw us score 3 in the 1st 15 mins of the half, we then scored again near the end to go through to the World Cup where I eventually got to the Quarter Finals losing to France 1-0 after beating Germany in the Round of 16.

2028/29 season as man utd coming from 5-0 down at half time to Tottenham ended up a draw 5-5 in the FA cup final and then winning on penalties. My greatest ever achievement from coming from behind.

cheers,

kymsheba

mines was prob years ago on the version brought out for the xbox, i was newcastle and in the champs league and got roma in the semi finals, lost 4-1 away, and was 2-0 down in the first half of the home leg, then scored three quick goals start of the second half and got a pen in the 80th min, and two goals in injury time, i woke my parents up shouting at the tv when the last goal went in, cant remember if i won the champs league or not but after that game it didnt matter!

Chelmsford City on FM10, we're in the Championship by this point so we're a few years in, drawn away at Sheffield Utd in the League Cup

We are 3-0 down by half time, bring it back to 3-3, then 4-3 down in the first half of extra time, and go on to win 6-4. It was a hell of a match I must say. I kept the guy who scored a hat trick in extra time, kept him until I reached the Champions League about 5 years later, just because of that match. He was rubbish from then on, but that match endeared him to me :)

Gotta be with Chelsea in the Champions League semis, got smashed in the first leg against Atletico 4-1 at there place, 2nd leg at the Bridge 2-1 into the 75th minute, i bring on aguero, just came back from injury and got a hat-trick in the last 10 minutes!

4-0 down at half-time, won 5-4...

Quite embarassing really. Underestimated a Juventus side slightly and ended up raging at half-time. My best striker suddenly realised he was my best striker and scored a hat-trick to help. I won the game at the death. Juventus had one shot in the whole of the second-half, too, far from the dominant side they were in the first half.

2028/29 season as man utd coming from 5-0 down at half time to Tottenham ended up a draw 5-5 in the FA cup final and then winning on penalties. My greatest ever achievement from coming from behind.

cheers,

kymsheba

Exactly the same for me! United Vs Tottenham. Just not the FA cup final...It was the third round of the League Cup. And not 2028/29, but 2012/13 ;) so, quite similar!

had a game yesterday i was q.p.r was 3-0 down inside 25 minutes and was 4-3 up by half time, think it finished 6-3 but the first half alone was great to watch

but my greatest was a two p[layer i was boro on fm08 i got man utd in fa cup semi, and was 3-0 down at half time 3-1 then 4-1 witrh 30 minutes left, got it back to 4-4 with 2 stoppage time goals then won it in extra time, my best come back by a mile

Archived