Not moaning, just stating...

I'm currently top of the championship after 20 games.

However I have draw/lost many games where I should have won, I can think of 3 of the top of my head (1 against 8 men for 60 mins) . But I have only won 1, where I should have drawn/lost.

I have no problem about drawing games where I should win, this is completely realistic of real life, however should I not win more games I should draw? Works both ways?

Like the title says, i'm not moaning, just stating...

I tend to find that if you watch extended/full highlights you can notice when your team is not playing well and change accordingly. For example, on my Dortmund game there has been several games I was being dominated so I changed tactics and ran out winner in the end.

Here and now, Manchester United in real life, drawn to many? Not won enough? Arsenal, beautiful football, quality players, drawn to many? lost to many? That is football.

That is the way the sport goes, you gotta watch the game and be dynamic to what is going on, it is too easy to just let your team go and win another game against a weaker team and be surprised when you lose.

Get on the touch line and give them some instructions, half time, give them hell on earth if they need it. Passive management equals bad results, active management does make a difference.

It is much harder to tell when you "should have drawn" compared to when you are battering a side but end up level on goals at the end of the match. Perhaps you (like all other humans) just can't tell that you've been a bit lucky when you have simply been a little bit lucky?

How do we know you should have won these matches that you drew/lost? It is only your opinion and your view could be biased because you are the manager. How many times after a match in real life do you see both managers in the post-match interview claim their team deserved to win?

obviously if you top there going to be very few games you are being dominated so the chances of you then winning one of them is smaller it's simple statistics. If you play with a mid table team you'll find you win games you "should" have lost just as often as vice versa.

Archived