Why can't I sign players from London clubs as Crystal Palace?

I'm Crystal Palace and I can't sign any players from Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham etc, any London club, despite none of them being listed as my rivals. Their players simply won't talk to me. I'm one of the biggest clubs in the world btw, having won 5 leagues, 4 FA Cups and 3 Champions Leagues in my 7 seasons so far.

Nah I haven't at all. Let me give you an example. I win the Premiership 5 years in a row, Spurs finish 12th and have no European football. I try and scout 3 or 4 of their players, none are interested. Must be because of the close proximity of the clubs, but as they aren't rivals it seems pretty ridiculous.

Maybe the problem is you and not the club. Maybe you have said something in the press about that teams that made their players not liking you.

Try to praise the player in the press.

Oh and it's not just a 1 season thing btw, I haven't had 1 player interested from London clubs in 7 years, despite the major successes I've had (even their youngsters aren't interested, it isn't just the big players).

Seems strange. You should do as SCIAG suggested and try buy from lower rep London based clubs.

Let us know the results

Archived