OK, two new things for me...

...first one, I've finally, after two seasons, sold someone! It wasn't actually a player that I had on the transfer list but great stuff anyway, I need to get my wage bill down and was looking like I might only do it through not re-newing contracts.

The second thing is and I've never seen this happen before, my goalkeeper came about three yards out of his box, lost control of the ball to a striker and then turned around and pounced on the ball....hahaha! Excellent! He got booked and they missed from the free kick. Have any of you seen this kind of thing happen? What a great feature to add to a bloody game! This sort of thing happens in football and probably got the same re-action off me last night as it does in real life, 'Dick head'. As long as stuff like this doesn't start happening all the time I reckon it's a well thought out addition to the game.

Have any of you seen any other 'unusua'l things going on in the match?

Not seen that happen with the keeper, but I thought if a keeper handled outside the area on purpose he was given a red card? Remember a Blackpool keeper (Phil Barnes?) catching the ball in his area and his jump took him out by the time he landed.. he dropped the ball straight away but the ref sent him off for it

Not seen that happen with the keeper, but I thought if a keeper handled outside the area on purpose he was given a red card? Remember a Blackpool keeper (Phil Barnes?) catching the ball in his area and his jump took him out by the time he landed.. he dropped the ball straight away but the ref sent him off for it

Yes, I thought at the time, " off he goes" but he got away with yellow, by the time he'd jumped on top of the ball there was a defender covering in the box so whether it had some thing to do with the keeper not being the last man I don't know? ......ref's discretion I suppose....lol

Archived