FM07 on Nintendo DS?

I think Marc has already said it is unlikely to be done in the near future due to the sheer power of the DS not being up to the PSP.

(I'm not dissing the DS I've got both machines!)

The Dual Screens and touch sensitive controls would be brilliant for FM, but the fact is, the DC just doesn't have the power to run FM like the PSP does.

I'd love to see it happen, but I just don't see it somehow.

its not possible, great idea, but its not possible, it would have to be a watered down version of the psp, and the psp version is allready a watered down version of PC, so although the DS version would be great, its would be limited,its just not as powerful as a psp

whats more interesting,will they do a ps3 version. that would be cool, more like a port of the 360 version though,maybe next year,not this one

• 2 weeks later...

Well whoever does produce the first football management game for the DS using the touchscreen will make a killing as the handheld has overtaken the PSP. (and a certain other company are doing just this)

It didnt have to be a port, even a very basic version would be extremely succesful as a massive interest is out there with no competition. Have a look at how many units are sold in Japan a week, and how they love their soccer. Never mind, oppotunity lost, someones elses gain. jpshakehead.sml.gif

Archived