How do you treat injury prone players?

The only realistic things under your control are limiting his game time, therefore reducing his chances of picking up injuries and reducing his fitness training to minimise the chances of picking up injuries there.

Before you know it, he'll get taken out in training by Bendtner :D

I treat them to an all expenses paid permanent holiday to another club in return for a large fee from the other club. Did it with Torres in one save, after 3 seasons where he played about 50 games in all comps out of a possible 150+, I got sick of it and sold him for 30 million quid to AC Milan. Fans weren't happy, but the in game fans were morons.

i play them as often as i would any other player, i am good for rotation, and not playing them when tired. but a fit, inform player should not be unnecessarily dropped. i have an injury-prone abou diaby atm, who is also still annoyed at me, yet he has been outstanding this season, no injuries, and 5 assists and 2 goals in his last 5.

If you sign a young player (<19) that your scout says may be susceptible to injury, do they lose this trait when they mature and their body is fully developed?

I believe that it will never change :thup:

It's going into too much detail to expect players to physically mature :D

There's nothing much that we can do to avoid the problem. Keeping him always match fit and sub him at 60/65 minutes so he wouldn't get too much tired is what i would do. That's what is logic anyway.

In the game i avoid that kind of players like if they have the plague. I just release/sell them by any means possible. And i don't consider buying a player that my scout says is injury prone even if he have 20 in every rating.

Archived