Every league running in one game - Terrible Idea?

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of starting a new game and loading up EVERY league available. I went to load it up but was told it would exceed the recommended player limit of 125,000. I'd like to win every league title possible but by exceeding the limit what will the consequences be (other than a very very slow game, which I can deal with!)

I have all but the Asian countries loaded with the default leagues on a system with a quad core and 16gigs of RAM and it takes about 2-3 minutes to process each -day- on average. Hence why I come here when I play, hit continue and tab out to check the boards lol.

So its not terrible, but better have a strong machine. Game rates my system 5 stars and says performance will be half a star when i start new saves.

Martyr!

How do you actually leave the game & go online to do something else whilst playing the game. I would like to do that (especially whilst a match is being played) but don't know what button to press to do it.

Thnx!

Martyr!

How do you actually leave the game & go online to do something else whilst playing the game. I would like to do that (especially whilst a match is being played) but don't know what button to press to do it.

Thnx!

To have to set to windows mode in the preferences.

Martyr!

Thnx!

i just press the middle mouse button

• Administrators

Not a great idea, due to limitations of Windows no matter how many gigs of RAM you have the game will only be able to use so much memory. That's the same for pretty much all games too, I'd keep it sane if you want a game that'll run at a decent speed without any issues appearing further down the line.

Yeah I wouldn't advise it either, not only because It'd take you so long to run wall that, try to aim a bit more realistic, like winning a title in every continent, picking leagues you like the sound of, if you want to try other leagues after that, you could always start a new game.

Not a great idea, due to limitations of Windows no matter how many gigs of RAM you have the game will only be able to use so much memory. That's the same for pretty much all games too, I'd keep it sane if you want a game that'll run at a decent speed without any issues appearing further down the line.

What about changing to Linux instead of windows?

OP- I run about 10k over the recomended limit on all save. In one save i am ten seasons in it pretty much runs as fast as it did in season one. Of course a little bit slower but not by much.

Archived