Registering 25 players in prem on 31st Jan and a certain Mr Alexis Sanchez

So it was the 31st of January and I signed alexis sanchez, the work permit coming through on the 31st. The game asked me to confirm my 25 halfway through the 31st and wouldnt let me leave it until after Sanchez had signed. Does this always happen- does the squad have to be confirmed in the middle of the day, thus ruling out any late doors signings?

Seems very odd and this doesnt mirror real life. I left space in the squad for him too, but it wouldnt let me add him. So the outcome is that mr a. sanchez is playing lots in the cup comps!

I know this has been covered elsewhere but i dont think anyone has hit the nail on the head.

Ive never had this problem. If I sign a player on deadline day after the squad has been submitted, I just go into my squad screen and the button is still there along the top for squad registration. Just click that, add your player and re-submit.

Yes it does. When you sign him, you just dont get the button in the news item to register him. You need to go into your squad view. Along the top there will be a button saying 'squad registration'. Click that and add him to your list (assuming there is room)

yeah it does let you,,,,even after submitting the list,,,,,click the squad registration button and you can change it. Its only when it says squad registration has closed on the news screen can you not change the list

Archived