Loans?

ive started a journeyman career unemployed and got a job at Thurrock, 1st season i couldnt get a single loan , no-body wanted to join Thurrock. fair enough.

so i got promoted to The Blue Square Prem snd i still cant get a single loan from anybody even league 2 clubs . Is this normal not a single loanee for 2 years, all loan listed by the way.

thanks

Are these players recommended by your scouts, or if you've done a manual search, have you asked your ass man to filter out "unrealistic targets"?

I've loaned players at that level, but a lot of players aren't interested.

you could try and offer all your players full time contracts?

it wont guarantee turning your club professional (normally happens when you reach league 2) and players generally dont ask for more money...

that way you'll have full time training schedules which might help to attract players...

not sure if thats how it works unfortunately but might be worth a go!

been trying to get a parent club but the board are being a pain in the arse

the board frustrates the hell out of me when managing in the lower leagues...

without a half decent cup run, is ridiculously hard to gain credible income...and having a parent club can be extremely lucrative for BSS/BSN/BSP team...sometimes bringing in £50-80,000 every season which for some clubs is twofold what they would normally earn in a season...

yet 95% of the time, they flat out refuse to try and find you one! If they came back and said sorry we couldn't find a suitable one...fair enough...but when they just refuse to look because 'they don't feel it would be beneficial' is just insane!

i mean, i'm not asking for Man United or Barcalona...just a league 1/2 club to gain some income!

Archived