Inserting other results into commentary in future FMs

I've always thought that FM would benefit so much from inserting the results from simultaneous matches into the commentary of your games. We already have the "latest scores" and "goal updates", but I think it would be so much more realistic if for instance you were fighting for the league, and in the last game of the season the commentary referred to how your rivals are doing.

For instance, if a direct title rival scored and that meant your team had to score 2 more goals to win the league, it would be pretty cool to see it in the commentary instead of having to imagine it ourselves.

Here's hoping it's included in some future version of FM! :thup:

I'd also like those nifty Sky Sports "multi-screen" features where the game you are watching pans out and a smaller screen appears showing the other matches as goals go in ("Manchester United have taken the lead! How will Arsenal respond?").

Also, it should be used for relegation scraps too.

Also, we should have the option to attach our own "screens", if we want to watch other games - for example, we could attach a game involving some of your young loanees, which pops up every time your loanee scores a goal/is booked/is sent-off/goes close/does something awesome/does something ridiculous/etc.

I'd also like those nifty Sky Sports "multi-screen" features where the game you are watching pans out and a smaller screen appears showing the other matches as goals go in ("Manchester United have taken the lead! How will Arsenal respond?").

Also, it should be used for relegation scraps too.

Also, we should have the option to attach our own "screens", if we want to watch other games - for example, we could attach a game involving some of your young loanees, which pops up every time your loanee scores a goal/is booked/is sent-off/goes close/does something awesome/does something ridiculous/etc.

Would love the "picture in picture" feature. In general I think that everything that makes the game world feel more alive and dynamic and less "spreadsheet" is an improvement.

Archived