My 3-1-2-4 "Arrow" tactic.

arrow-1.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|958l3|455027084|Arrow__Newcastle__Jan_2017_.tac|1

Striker - Target Man. Used in attacking mentality. Direct passing with max creativity and attacking mentality.

Striker - Complete Foward. Uses in support role.Normal mentality and freedom.

Wingers - Both are set to Inside Foward with crossing set to sometimes. Short passing depending on their preference.

Centre Midfielders - Box to Box with direct passing, through balls and running with the ball. Advanced Playermaker with attacking, direct passing, cut inside and allowed to roam and holds up the ball.

Defensive Midfielder - Deep lying playmaker, defenive mentality, closing down own half.

Central Defenders - Cover, Stopper and defend as duties. All set to max defensive mentality with direct passing.

By 2014 and 2016 I had won the premiership and was running up in 2013, 2015 :)

Winner of Club World Chamionship in 2015 and 2016. Winner of European Super Cup in 2015 and 2016.

Useful signinging I managed to get.

Mario Ballotelli. Underated in FM2011 as he is a goal machine with usually over 25 goals per season.

Luis Suarez. Goal scoring wonder even at 30.

Giovanni Dos Santos - Good crossing and can run with the ball.

Ashley Young - Same as above but great off the ball and corners.

Aaron Lenon - Good crossing, lots of pace and be can beat opposition defenders.

Nigel De Jong - One of the best in DMs in game with great stats.

Guillerni Ochoa - If you don't have he makes an amazing goalkeeper.

Sergio Asenjo - My replacement for Ochoa and every bit as a good.

Match Prep - Attacking Set Pieces and Defensive Positioning with Team Blend in between.

As always rusults will vary depending on your squad but Newcastle can be winners.

I hope it works well and please let me know if it worked for you.

Archived