Would this be allowed in real life?

I had the same thing when playing Forest Green, looking at the tactics it showed they had 2 players in the DMRC position, one on top of the other. This also showed at kick-off on the 3D view, two players were stood right next to each other (possibly holding hands but I couldn't be sure). I then focussed my attacks down the right while they were busy marking each other.

Holy ****, how can people **** up using paint so badly?

Hey guys, have a look at my image, 25% image, 75% blank space.

Check the funny screenshots thread. This is a regular occurrence and I don't doubt its authenticity. :)

Check the funny screenshots thread. This is a regular occurrence and I don't doubt its authenticity. :)

mackemforever isn't questioning the authenticity, he's merely trolling the OP's ability to use paint, because the original image wasn't cropped down to remove all the white space.

Well I'm sure its ravaged mackems bandwidth and used up 50% of his monthly allocation so much white space... or maybe he's just complaining for the sake of complaining. The issue has been pulled up a bit recently more of a surprise, the only question is if the player displayed in that position is sent off does it show no one at all there or show the player underneath.

oh, and btw it would be allowed irl, just nobody would ever do that.

Happened in a game I was playing once at underage level. We brought the full 16 of us and the other team (playing at home too!) had only eight. So we gave over 3 players from our team to theirs to make it (somewhat) compeditive (including me). Game was officially a walk-over but at least we got ninety minutes of football.

OP as long as both teams can field 7 players and the ref is ok then the game can go on.

Archived