i am currently manchester united and want to sign jack rodwell or phil jones,they both have the same agent who dislikes me and there for can not offer a contract after transfer bid was accepted by there clubs.How can i build bridges with there agent to pull a deal off???

I thought you were able to talk about the agents somehow?

If not I guess you will just have to praise the players and state you want to sign them and then maybe they will sack their agent. Or perhaps the players aren't interested in joining you hence why you can't speak to them.

I thought you were able to talk about the agents somehow?

If not I guess you will just have to praise the players and state you want to sign them and then maybe they will sack their agent. Or perhaps the players aren't interested in joining you hence why you can't speak to them.

it's so annoying,on previous saves i have had the same problem but normally 2-3 seasons in i manage to prize them away,not this time,frustrating

it's so annoying,on previous saves i have had the same problem but normally 2-3 seasons in i manage to prize them away,not this time,frustrating

I know I think the rivalries between the clubs seems to play even more effect into transfers this time around just to make it more frustrating for us.

Personally I have pretty much given up on this years game just one error after another and I can't be bothered any more, I'll try again on FM12

Archived