Getting someone to tutor Jordan Henderson

I am a Sunderland fan and play as Sunderland I signed David Beckham but there was no option to have him tutor Henderson. I have also signed Henderson for a couple of big clubs and cannot get anyone to tutor him, is there some reason I am missing that means he cannot be tutored?

Improve his determination, why?

Ok thats a valid reason but there is more to tutoring and you need to weigh up the pros & cons of matching a tutor with a tutee.

Improving his determination is a pro but have you thought about the effect the tutor will have on hidden attributes like professionalism, ambition, loyalty, pressure & temperament. There is also the chance that it could have a negative affect on some visible mental attributes.

The final area of consideration is PPMs - Does the tutor have PPMs you want the tutee to learn? Does the tutor have PPMs that you don't want the tutee to learn.

As for tutoring in general I believe, aside from what others have suggested, that a players reputation affects their ability to be tutored or not.

It's probably due to his age I think there should be more allowance for age really by making it higher. I also think you should be able to choose any player to be tutored and any player you want to tutor not have it based on reputation any older player should be allowed to tutor a younger player.

Ok thats a valid reason but there is more to tutoring and you need to weigh up the pros & cons of matching a tutor with a tutee.

Improving his determination is a pro but have you thought about the effect the tutor will have on hidden attributes like professionalism, ambition, loyalty, pressure & temperament. There is also the chance that it could have a negative affect on some visible mental attributes.

The final area of consideration is PPMs - Does the tutor have PPMs you want the tutee to learn? Does the tutor have PPMs that you don't want the tutee to learn.

As for tutoring in general I believe, aside from what others have suggested, that a players reputation affects their ability to be tutored or not.

Beckham is the only real tutor I want for him, I was just testing at other clubs to see if anyone else can tutor him. I guess there is no way to it.

Beckham is the only real tutor I want for him, I was just testing at other clubs to see if anyone else can tutor him. I guess there is no way to it.

Yeah bit stupid you cant though as if it was the case where you could do it then id sign all the legends of the game just to tutor my youth.

His reputation is probably too high. as well asa squad status difference, there's got to be a difference in reputation: unfortunately, this means the legends are fairly useless for tutoring, because a player's rep has often fallen dramatically by the time he's 35+, so he can only really tutor your youngest starlets- the ones aged 20 are considered too good for him.

Archived