Josh McEachran....

To all Chelsea fan who played as Chelsea anytime during this years game so far, or even none Chelsea fans and/or people who played as them but got Josh McEachran bought/loan etc. Did any of you manage to turn him into a top quality footballer? He constantly states at the begining of the game he is far too good to be loaned out etc. Yet no matter who i tutor him with, training reigimes etc he never seems to become more than a decent/fairly good player and that's in my eyes not my coaches. They do generally see the same however.

So...is there anyone out there who has turned him into a superstar? If so could you post proof of this as i'd like to see.

Here he is on my current Chelsea save in 2014. He was actually a little better on my last save, I'm hoping he can get there again. He still has another half a star to a star of potential left to go, so he should get great again.

screenshot20110329at162.png

Personally I feel he's a little underrated at the beginning of the game, but maybe that's just me

Here he is on my current Chelsea save in 2014. He was actually a little better on my last save, I'm hoping he can get there again. He still has another half a star to a star of potential left to go, so he should get great again.

screenshot20110329at162.png

Personally I feel he's a little underrated at the beginning of the game, but maybe that's just me

My my and at 21 too. Still room to improve.

I hugely agree with you that he is massively underrated at the begining of the game, well you said a little i think an awful lot, esp in some areas.

I think that's a pretty widely held opinion, though I understand why Phillip (Rolfe, Chelsea researcher) rated him like that, and he does fit into the Chelsea squad.

He looks a very tidy player in that screenshot. 4 England caps by 21? 43 domestic appearances this season? Not bad.

Anyway, as said, please use this thread.

Oh, I should mention, he does have 4 caps, but I am England manager :D

Fair enough :D Are you Chelsea manager too, per chance? Only I find that he (and Wilshire, Delph, Shelvey and Henderson for that matter) doesn't get picked by AI Chelsea managers.

Archived