Doesnt make sense?

On my Reading save, Preston are 5th in the league, and Sheffield United are 2nd. Both are seriously struggling and in the relegation zone in the championship. A tad unrealistic then?

To make it even more stupid, QPR are 20th and seriously struggling. Now we all know how good they are in real life. (But they still manage to turn up to top of the league (me) and do us 1-0).

I'm not too fussed about any of that, doesnt affect me.

One little moan: You know when Danny Shittu (pace and acceleration 12) outpaces Shane Long (Pace 15 Acceleration 18) there is something wrong with the game.

Other stats can affect how fast a player moves, including (but not limited to) Condition, Stamina, Anticipation.

As for the clubs not performing like in real life: The game is a simulation, meaning it simulates life. That doesn't mean the same thing as "it accurately reflects life"

On my Reading save, Preston are 5th in the league, and Sheffield United are 2nd. Both are seriously struggling and in the relegation zone in the championship. A tad unrealistic then?

This is a football manager simulation game. Real life data is played out in a simulated game world. It's not going to mirror real life exactly, especially in a league that is as competitive as the championship. Anything can happen, look at Blackpool. Had Blackpool been promoted in FM10 then people would have cryed bloody murder on here.

I'm not too fussed about any of that, doesnt affect me.

One little moan: You know when Danny Shittu (pace and acceleration 12) outpaces Shane Long (Pace 15 Acceleration 18) there is something wrong with the game.

Who was running with the ball?

What physical condition were they in?

Archived