fm 2010 touchline shouts

does anyone remeber the touchline shout bug from the 10.2 patch? the one where shouts were not implemented until half or just before or sometimes not at all

well after having gone back to fm 2010 it seems that this never got fixed, first couple of seasons everything was ok but now from the start of my 3rd season they dont seem to change until half time or not at all.

anyone have any ideas?

I haven't ever experienced this and I was playing from the opening day patch.

I'm still playing 10.3 and haven't experienced any problems with the shouts.

What exactly is happening OP?

It was definitely a problem, I thought with 10.1, but maybe 10.2. It was also definitely fixed.

it was supposedly fixed in 10.3

basically if i pick my shout in the 1st half it dosnt change till half time or if i change the strategy, if i do it in the 2nd half again it wont change unless i change the strategy.

im definately running the last patch for it, just cant understand whats going on as i know its one of the big things that si looked at for the 3rd patch

edit:big thanks to anyone who tries to help:)

Is it a case of the tactics shout saying 'pending' then?

Or if you go to the tactics screen and look at the advanced instructions, are they not changing in relation to the shout that you have made?

Finally, have you made any changes to the advanced instructions which may have an impact on the TC shouts?

Sorry if any of these questions seem obvious - I'm just trying to understand the problem.

lol no worries mate, yeah it just sits on pending all the time, once they do take effect the changes to tactics do happen so there is no problem there and must admit that i have ticked around with the advanced instructions so ill try a few different shouts and report back, its mainly the stay on feet shout that i use.

lol no worries mate, yeah it just sits on pending all the time, once they do take effect the changes to tactics do happen so there is no problem there and must admit that i have ticked around with the advanced instructions so ill try a few different shouts and report back, its mainly the stay on feet shout that i use.

I might be wrong on this but I do remember a bug where the TC shouts stayed on 'pending' giving the user the impression that they hadn't changed but they actually had when the user checked the advanced instructions.

Also, do the sort of highlights you pick have any impact? Long shot, I know, but worth asking just in case.

crisis averted, sems you cruchaldinho was right about advanced insructions being the problem, only stay on feet dosnt work

just manually adjust their tackling then. If you're using that shout always it seems you need to do that anyway.

no still loads of long shots ive had to go into each players advanced instructions to reduce their long shots which i dont like as sometimes they do come off, its only when looking for a goal and hitting from range is going no where that i like to reduce long shots

Archived