DLR tested out?

Hey folks, I read quite a few times that people wanted to take over a big team from a small nation in their next save to see how the DLR works in practise. But I never found anything about tests done.

So my question is basically, what are your experiences with DLR in like 5, 10 or 15 years in? Any big changes or are they rather smallish as promised by SI?

Also please feel free to point me at some interesting threads about it.

Cheers :)

My limited experience with it was seeing the actual global reputation of the league increase (star rating, position in the world rankings). I can't tell you more than that as I only got 4 or 5 seasons into that game, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling by saying you can see the increase. However, the reputation was so low that it didn't really lead to any big(ger) name signings, so it's hard to chart without either a long, long save, or success fairly quickly.

it does work, but its slow progress, i am now 13 seasons into a scotland game and only now am i beginning to see a visable improvement in the leagues quality, but i did cheat a bit i made sure every scottish team did ok in Europe for a few seasons to try and push it along, now they hold their own without my help.

over the 15 seasons of mine its been quite minor changes, the top three league changed a bit England dropped to third behind italy and spain, then france came out of no where as spain dropped going into the 2028/29 season this is the current top twenty standings for leagues: (bold are ones i have running)

1.English Premier League

2. Italian Serie A

3. Spanish Liga BBVA

4. French Ligue 1

5. German Bundesliga

6. Portugal Liga ZON Sagres

7. Argentinian Primera Division

8. Russian Prem'er Liga

9. Dutch Eredivisie

10. Scotish Premier League

11. Turkey Super Lig

12. Mexican Primera Division