Please help a newbie.

Hello I just started playing this game recently and have a few questions:

1) I manage Bayern Munich and the transfer budget keeps going down every year. It started off at 31mil and the 3rd season it's down to 15mil. Is this normal for everybody or am I doing something wrong? What do you do to improve the budget?

2) Is there regen in this game? Raul just retired this year and I was hoping to sign him when he was young. I like to sign classic players when I play PES and wonder if I can do something similar like signing Zidane, Bergkamp for ex.

3) Financial statement every month report a loss. Is there away to make it better? My club is not the most successful; I only won the budesliga twice and one europa cup but it seems impossible to beat clubs like Barca who can spend 30 mil on a CD a season. Why am I not making money? Plus the sponsorship deal goes down slightly every year.

Thank you for all your help.

1) The board assign the transfer budget on the basis of a lot of things, How much money you have in your club as a whole (finances page), If you are over your wage budget then they will probably cut your transfer budget. If you aren't making as much money from sponsorships, season tickets, player sales, prize money each season then it will go down.

2) There isn't such thing as Raul appearing again or Zidane as it would make the game so predictable and the same players would get signed by the human managers, every time one retired. Would get boring, but instead regens are created with nationalities and then there's a random first name picked out of that nationality and a random second name from that nationality and they are stuck together. i.e : You could get an English regen called Wayne Gerrard (Rooney and Stevie G) Or a french one called Thierry Zidane.

3) If your reporting a loss every month, go into your finance page and see what is the cause of the most of your loss, if it's wage's obviously cut down, it could be your team has a bank loan before you even took over and they have one in real life that SI have incorporated that is taking cash each month. It could also be if you have bought players with money being paid to the player's previous club over 12,24,36,48 months. There's a whole range of ways why you could be losing cash and getting a lower budget. Try selling a few of your bigger earners and trusting a few youth players, that should make it better.

Finance loss every month doesn't really matter. Important is to have more income than expenditures in 12 months period. In the beginning of the season you receive large amount of money (TV money, season tickets etc.), same in the end of the season (prize money depending on how well you perform). Income in these 2 months can easily cover and exceed small monthly loss that you have on "normal" months during the season.

Archived