Zinedine Zidanes kid!

Just realised that he might not acually be a regen...

Blonde moment :p

lol thats a shame, only started playing this version recently so i didn't realise either. Oh well, promising youth player its all good.

lol thats a shame, only started playing this version recently so i didn't realise either. Oh well, promising youth player its all good.

Its been a tough couple of days, uni wise! I was thinking that I was still in my holidayed game which is well into the future, so I got that save and my new save confused. Dear oh dear. Yes he does look like a good prospect. Got Ganso so its not like I was going to buy him. I just thought that I would brag that I had Zidanes regen son...fail!

Nah he's very much real, massive rave reviews about him over in Spain, he's eligible for both Spain and France and his Dad said he can choose whichever country he wants to represent, because apparently he's going to go all the way. There's a few youtube vids on him as well I think. I have the large DB loaded and the Spanish leagues loaded, how did you manage to get him in your game?

i thought he came through in the normal DB, i thought i read that he is in the DB but wont appear until he is 16/17. Thought this applied to a few players? Of course i very well may have been day dreaming!

he is turned 16 on March 24th 2011 so if he does appear in the Database when he is 16 or 17 then he should be appearing in game on late June 2011 or 2012. I doubt he will on mine. I am late March 2011 right now

Player's that exist in real life, can't generate into the game by a youth academy etc. They are either in the game from the first day you start, or not at all, unless you use a third party editor and put them in there.

Player's that exist in real life, can't generate into the game by a youth academy etc. They are either in the game from the first day you start, or not at all, unless you use a third party editor and put them in there.

fair enough, i was just certain it came up that someone had a player with the right name (from the youth team) appear at their club at 16 and it was said by a mod/si that some teams have players ready to generate into the teams. If you look at the screenshot it would mean that he was 15 in June 2010 when the game starts, is that something you can do in the editor, add a 15 year old? (not sure as i have never used it)

Yeah you could add him to the game before hand with the editor that comes with the game, Don't think you can make it so he appears there after a season though. You could I suppose make him in a third party editor at the end of the season and put all his stats in but it would take an age.

Think the lowest is 14 year old as that's the lowest age a newgen can be.

I've added this future star into my DB just by editing an already existing player. However I think his attributes are already too good. I made him a Wonderkid CA 164 PA 190. I could change his CA to around 120 or so I guess

You installed nik33's 'Young Stars' file from the Greece FM website. He's got young Zidane and Maldini, Raheem Sterling and an 11 year old Greek in Barce's academy. Very nice little file!

No, I didnt.

This is just the bog standard 11.3 database, set to medium. The only leagues I have loaded are England, Spain, Italy and Scotland. I have not installed any 3rd party updates. I do also have Christian Maldini, but he was in it before 11.3 and is also going to be absolutely amazing.

It is an edited database as no one under the age of 16 can be included due to child laws etc. The only exception I know of is Harry Kane. That is because is birthday is pretty much close to the start date of the game.

I'm sure it is. If you could prove that it wasn't then I'll take it back.

It is an edited database as no one under the age of 16 can be included due to child laws etc. The only exception I know of is Harry Kane. That is because is birthday is pretty much close to the start date of the game.

I'm sure it is. If you could prove that it wasn't then I'll take it back.

There is nothing fishy about it! Save from sending you my database, there is no way i can prove it! I did NOT edit him into the game, my scouts only noticed him when he was still 16. Christian Maldini has been in the game since he was 14....I dont know what else I could say! Someone else said above that there are no 'creation dates' for certain players, i.e. if they are gonna be in the game they will be in it from the start, hence why Christian Maldini is only 14 at the start!!! Christian Maldini has been in the Milan Academy since he was 12...if there was a 'creation date' in which he was set to come into the game, he would have been in from FM10, possibly 09. 14 must be the cut off.

And I dont appreciate the fact that I am being accused of editing him in!

I know he's a real player and I know that players with talent are at academy's from a young age. We've had threads on Enzo before asking why he isn't in the game. It's because of his age. I've always thought that anyone under the age of 16 can't be included for legal reasons. I'm also sure that SI have a locked database that they can go through with players in that shouldn't be in.

I'm not disputing that he is a real player. Rahim sterling is also a real player but not allowed in the game because of his age.

Are you using your own database?

I'm confused as to why he wouldn't be in my game when I'm running every league in Spain and France whilst they're all playable with a large data base of over 90k.

I'm not disputing that he is a real player. Rahim sterling is also a real player but not allowed in the game because of his age.

Are you using your own database?

I'm confused as to why he wouldn't be in my game when I'm running every league in Spain and France whilst they're all playable with a large data base of over 90k.

No, its the bog standart 11.3 database. And its only medium. I dont kow why I have him and others dont!! :p

Check your editor data folder. You will have something in there which is causing this.

What can I say? I have not loaded any other changes into the game!! The staus screen says it is 11.3 database...

Fair enough, its large, i thought it was medium.

But still!

What can I say? I have not loaded any other changes into the game!! The staus screen says it is 11.3 database...

But still!

Again, your word against ares. Unfortunately people won't believe you until you get proof. As you say you can't get proof or the proof you can get can be changed, people won't believe you.

But still!

In that case congratulations on having a version of the Official database that nobody else in the world has :thup:

Archived