to buy or not to buy

What do the scout reports say and how good are your scouts?

I buy a lot of players between 15 and 18 years old and then develop them in my youth team first - I rely on my scout reports so I employ only top notch scouts and if the scout says they are good then i will take a risk and buy them if I can.

You win some you lose some. I have had a lot of recommended players not make the grade but I also have a lot that do. I am in 2020 and half my team are players that I have bought and put in my youth team by relying on scout reports. I also have an excellent youth set up as well which helps in developing these players as well.

I have so much money but do not need to spend it as I have a steady stream of players moving up from the youth team.

Buy, buy, buy. He's going to be a legend.

Quote - No brainer imo. He's going to be world class in his 20's, I guarantee you'll regret it if you don't get him in your team.

Don't necessarily trust the above as it could be that he has reached his maximum potential already - like I said get scout reports and see what they say (not 100% but gives you an idea).

In future, this would be better suited to either the should I buy/sell thread in the Good Player and Team Guide forum, or the Rate my Regen thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230209-FM11-Official-Should-I-Buy-Sell-Thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231684-FM11-Official-Rate-My-Regen-Thread/page5

I'm fairly sure you could tell that was a good regen, and just wanted to show him off :p So do it in there :D People can help you to decide how to train him etc

I would highly doubt he has reached his potential, so should develop well. And seeing as he rejected you, keep looking and keep asking the guy :)

May be a 'noob-ish' question but how would you go about increasing his pace and agility etc, is that down to a training schedule based around high aerobic training?

Selecting quickness in the individual training focus would help increase acceleration and pace. Having his overall training set to have high aerobic training would probably also help these and agility to increase, not sure if there are other means of achieving this though as I don't really pay as much attention to training in the game as I know I really should.

Selecting quickness in the individual training focus would help increase acceleration and pace. Having his overall training set to have high aerobic training would probably also help these and agility to increase, not sure if there are other means of achieving this though as I don't really pay as much attention to training in the game as I know I really should.

Aha, cheers :thup:

I don't pay enough attention to training either, especially when my players are all part timers, seems like I just can't do enough with the training system for it to even matter :thdn:

Archived