injurys/physios?

I have a player who is often injured with hamstrings problems. I remember in older FMs you used to be able to operate on players who have reacurring injurys. Has this feature been removed? I don't remember it for a few years.

And how do you get a physio report on somebody? I cant find any options. Only the fitness report in the training menu. That is probably the way you fix the reacurring injury problem like you did in previous years.

I have a player who is often injured with hamstrings problems. I remember in older FMs you used to be able to operate on players who have reacurring injurys. Has this feature been removed? I don't remember it for a few years.

And how do you get a physio report on somebody? I cant find any options. Only the fitness report in the training menu. That is probably the way you fix the reacurring injury problem like you did in previous years.

hmmm, not sure, but you can still send the player to physio if prompted too...but like you said, on previous versions you were given the option is he was routinely hampered by the same injury...

Archived