Can't access old patches

Hi there, just installed the game on my new PC and wanted to apply all the released patches so far, one by one, as it is better than applying the last released patch only. However, all of the "download" pages seem to link back to this page, and there are no download links there. Does anybody know the links to those patches? Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section as I'm new here. :(

Hi there, just installed the game on my new PC and wanted to apply all the released patches so far, one by one, as it is better than applying the last released patch only. However, all of the "download" pages seem to link back to this page, and there are no download links there. Does anybody know the links to those patches? Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section as I'm new here. :(

there is no difference from just installing the newest patch to going through the bother of installing all 3 so i wouldnt waste your time, just pop the third one on and your good to go.

Uh oh, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you very much.

The only way you would need to install all of the previous patches is if you wanted all the new changes but an older database. So if you wanted to use the 11.2 database, you would need to install the 11.2 patch and the 11.3 patch. But if your only after using the new 11.3 database, you only need to apply the latest 11.3 patch.

Archived