bit of help a second please

i started a new game just now as darlington, i got 2 excellent youth players in phil gray and anthony snook. both 17 atm, and their ratings are championship quality. they only vauled at £3k at the moment, and ive had loan offers from brighton, and bournemouth to loan them from me. both stating will be regarded as a key member of the sqaud

so my questions are:

A) playing against league one opposition week in week out for 10 months, would this benefit them more than BSP football

B) will playing with better players every week improve their status

C) can i expect to see a good returnn in valuation when they come back

The main edvantage of going to those clubs is that they are likely to have superior coaching staff which will help to increase the player attributes more. This will lead to an increase in value.

The main edvantage of going to those clubs is that they are likely to have superior coaching staff which will help to increase the player attributes more. This will lead to an increase in value.

Coaches only have a minor effect on player attribute improvements. They are more to do with how the improvement is distributed between the various attributes.

The main factor in player improvement is first team football at a level that tests them but where they still play well.

Archived