What will make the FM series even better?

My ideas;

1. Intensive passing training improves your team passing regardless of there attributes and CA and PA

2. Having really poor youngsters age 16 who look awful but being able to work hard with them over the years and getting them great

3. Having the option to watch the full game but in a 5 minute each half manor, like LMA but FM 3D gameplay

4. having the option to take hints of

5. Realistic board expectation (I support Walsall, but doing there minimum expectation is like being top 7 with Blackpool first season, VERY difficult!

6. Much better conversations with board and players, sometimes they say stupid things

7. Attempting getting some sort of right to make players line up for Champions League matches while the Champions League theme plays, same with International matches

8. Players like Fabien Brandy i think his name, missing like 5 one v ones every game

9. Realistic manager attributes (Darren Ferguson, lol)

10. Realistic player attributes + preffered foot (How is messi strong on his right foot and rooney strong on his left and ronaldo ONLY strong on his left foot, ronaldo is both footed, messi and rooney aren't

11. Why is Bales flair only 11, Gareth Bale 80% will run at the other team

12. Make the pitch + player size more level, (explains why agbonlahor and other fast crap strikers are unplayable

13. I'd like the chance to fail to turn up to training

14. Also to see the manager infront of the dugout would be awesome, liek on LMA where you choose what he wears to

15. When you choose English as nationality, it should add the choice to manage in spain and everything you read will be spanish so you have to adjust to the language instead of us really speaking english to our players *for the fans*

15. When you choose English as nationality, it should add the choice to manage in spain and everything you read will be spanish so you have to adjust to the language instead of us really speaking english to our players *for the fans*

seriously, i take up too much time of my day to day life playing the game...but now i have to learn a new language just to manage a team in spain?

better ring the boss and tell him i wont be in tomorrow...or next week...ahhhh i'll just quit, french was never my strong point at school!

seriously, i take up too much time of my day to day life playing the game...but now i have to learn a new language just to manage a team in spain?

better ring the boss and tell him i wont be in tomorrow...or next week...ahhhh i'll just quit, french was never my strong point at school!

*it should add the choice to manage in spain and everything you read will be spanish*

3. Having the option to watch the full game but in a 5 minute each half manor, like LMA but FM 3D gameplay

surely its simulating a full game of football so the only 2 ways that would work would be:

a. watch it at an incomprehensible speed

b. only see the key bits somehow joined together, but then its just highlights again

4. having the option to take hints of

do you mean turn that annoying fm advisor thing off? you can do that already maybe ive misunderstood

5. Realistic board expectation (I support Walsall, but doing there minimum expectation is like being top 7 with Blackpool first season, VERY difficult!

some clubs have overly ambitious boards but the algorithms used to calculate expectations could always be improved

6. Much better conversations with board and players, sometimes they say stupid things

this is the first year they've been in so i'm sure they'll evolve over time but yeah this needs working on, along with press conferences

7. Attempting getting some sort of right to make players line up for Champions League matches while the Champions League theme plays, same with International matches

the license is probably really expensive/already owned by someone else i would rather they spent their cash elsewhere

9. Realistic manager attributes (Darren Ferguson, lol)

10. Realistic player attributes + preffered foot (How is messi strong on his right foot and rooney strong on his left and ronaldo ONLY strong on his left foot, ronaldo is both footed, messi and rooney aren't

11. Why is Bales flair only 11, Gareth Bale 80% will run at the other team

research issues. football is so subjective that you are never going to please everyone, would recommend posting in the data forum if you have anything you noticed so at least the glaring mistakes are removed

12. Make the pitch + player size more level, (explains why agbonlahor and other fast crap strikers are unplayable

Dont understand what you are saying here

wow no thanks way too much effort, did put my game in german years ago when i was studying it tho (then it counted as revision :D)

The n.º15 ideia is priceless! LOLOL

Imagine go to manage a chinese team! :p

I will certainly be able to read it though. :D

I don't think that deciding what you should wear on match day is high on the priority list in FM12 or future FMs. I prefer a game with a correct and bug free MLS system. Not bad ideas, just that some are just not for FM and unnecessary.

For me, splitting teams tactics is a must. I mean one positional tactic for offense (when my team has the ball) and another one when my team has lost the ball and I need to recover it. In example, I want a 2-5-1-2 when I have the ball, but I want a 4-5-1 when I have to defend and recover the ball.

Also, will be good if the tactics allow to designate a player who will cover another player which had switched from a defensive position to an attacking position. In example, the central midfielder will cover my left defender if he takes the ball and go forward.

it seems like he just wants FM ot become LMA... And in the case of Bale, he doesnt have much flair, just because he runs at people doesnt mea he has flair, he never tries tricks or the unexpected.

Archived