Loan Fallacy

I will explain with an example :

Tottenham player Sandro is listed on loan and he is earning 1M € per annum. I am managing Leeds United and make him a loan offer. Tottenham wants 900K loan fee and %100 wage contribution. As I make an offer on early of august, tottenham will get 900K loan fee and wage contribution for 10 months, that is 1.75M € around.

However, my board allows me to pay only 90% of players' salary. So I have made tottenham an offer 1.2M € loan fee and 90% of salary. That makes 2M € around. But my offer was rejected because wage contribution was not enough.

It's just like the minimum rule in chemical reactions !

So, here is my suggestion SI, add the game a financial advisor !

This is something I've posted about before and it's still one of my biggest problems with the game because it effects wage negotiations as well.

The game needs to get a little bit smarter at working out the value of a deal.

I don't understand the basis of the board's maximum loan wage. My total salary pay is 2 million a month under the budget, yet I can't pay 450,000 a month to loan a player from Man City. It just doesn't make sense.

totally agree...and you know what else that bugs me?

since 11.3, they've tuned and increased the chances of a loan fee being paid between clubs in the top two divisions, which is fine as this is what happens IRL.

BUT

the AI will not budge on loan fee they want...even if its a measly 100k to a club like Man Citeh, they will reject it, leaving the player to rot away in the reserves for the rest of the season...

you can negotiate a transfer fee...so why not a loan fee?

on a bit of a tangent, this is the same with coaches wages...you can get them to negotiate a lower wage once...but no more...and then end up unemployed untill they retire at the age of 42 due to not having a club for a long while!

minor gripe though...

Archived