Looking for Players

Club: Hibernian

Budget: £1.2M

Looking for: 2 GK, 1 CB, 1 RM, 2 CM, 1 LM, 2 Strikers

With: Good Enough for SPL

Season: August 2010 Patch 11.3.0

The reason i'am posting on here is my post got ignored but people however can manage to reply to other clubs. A guy posted about Crewe in the Looking For thread and he has never got a reply. But if every other post in the thread got answered except mines and crewe.

This Forum is getting beyond a joke these days. :thdn:

Maybe nobody can think of any possible players

Why can't you do the research yourself?

Decide which attributes you want for each position, go on player search and set the value to something appropriate and then look for players who come up who have roughly the right attributes.

What is the point of playing this game if you're simply gonna sign the players that other people tell you to?

Why can't you do the research yourself?

Decide which attributes you want for each position, go on player search and set the value to something appropriate and then look for players who come up who have roughly the right attributes.

What is the point of playing this game if you're simply gonna sign the players that other people tell you to?

I'am just wanting some recommendations for players. But if someone posts about Chelsea, Birmingham or Newcastle or any top european club. People will reply to that.

I'am just wanting some recommendations for players. But if someone posts about Chelsea, Birmingham or Newcastle or any top european club. People will reply to that.

Probably because a lot more people play as those teams and can quickly recommend a player they've bought before.

Club: Hibernian

Budget: £1.2M

Looking for: 2 GK, 1 CB, 1 RM, 2 CM, 1 LM, 2 Strikers

With: Good Enough for SPL

Season: August 2010 Patch 11.3.0

The reason i'am posting on here is my post got ignored but people however can manage to reply to other clubs. A guy posted about Crewe in the Looking For thread and he has never got a reply. But if every other post in the thread got answered except mines and crewe.

This Forum is getting beyond a joke these days. :thdn:

The reason why it hasn't had a reply is because not a lot of GPTG regulars play that far down. I'm trying to think of some at the moment but I am struggling because they may not be on your game and you won't be able to afford them :thup:. As soon as I think of some I will let you know.

Another idea I have and it can be fun is start looking at the lesser nations yourself :thup:. Do a bit of sreaching through teams that may have cheap players. Due to the differences in everyones games it can be hard to tell you players that may not be in your game :thup:.

I wouldn't keep opening threads in the GD as they'll just get closed.

Archived