Amazing Increase - Kyriakos Papadopoulos

First of all, sorry for my bad English:).

When i saw Papadopoulos' profile in 11.3 patch, i was very suprised.He was decent in 11.2.His tackling and marking was around 13, but in 11.3 patch he is amazing.He can play almost every team in first eleven.

Here is his profile :

xg7dfk4eaylhj5p0mlk9.png

Why did he increase so much ?

First of all, sorry for my bad English:).

When i saw Papadopoulos' profile in 11.3 patch, i was very suprised.He was decent in 11.2.His tackling and marking was around 13, but in 11.3 patch he is amazing.He can play almost every team in first eleven.

Here is his profile :

xg7dfk4eaylhj5p0mlk9.png

Why did he increase so much ?

As ac13 said, he is now a key member of Schalke's defence and as such got a boost to a similar level to their other defenders.

I don't think that he is good enough to walk into any first team though. He has solid stats in some of the right places but is lacking in several key areas for a top class central defender.

I personally think that to be a world class defender he would need some serious improvements in his:

Composure

Technique

First Touch

Positioning

Off the Ball

If you could get all of those attributes up by quite a bit then he would be a world class defender.

As ac13 said, he is now a key member of Schalke's defence and as such got a boost to a similar level to their other defenders.

I don't think that he is good enough to walk into any first team though. He has solid stats in some of the right places but is lacking in several key areas for a top class central defender.

I personally think that to be a world class defender he would need some serious improvements in his:

Composure

Technique

First Touch

Positioning

Off the Ball

If you could get all of those attributes up by quite a bit then he would be a world class defender.

I think off the ball only counts for attacking so its positioning as you said thats key...also concentration would increase with age. I imagine decisions also plays a part in defending.

Not many 18 year olds playing in defense it big(gish) teams. Problem is the ai doesn't blood youngsters very well so researchers can't rely on a high pa getting him game time so have to make current attributes good.

In my game the likes of Macheda, wilkshire, Ramsey are all getting very little game time well into season 3 despite it being clear they'll be better than current crop in no time.

In my game the likes of Macheda, wilkshire, Ramsey are all getting very little game time well into season 3 despite it being clear they'll be better than current crop in no time.

Same here. It's such a crime that Wilshere is so underrated. He's becoming the next Lampard and Gerrard, he features in Arsenal's first team, even being their best player against Barca, yet he doesn't get played in the game and nobody can buy him.

Same here. It's such a crime that Wilshere is so underrated. He's becoming the next Lampard and Gerrard, he features in Arsenal's first team, even being their best player against Barca, yet he doesn't get played in the game and nobody can buy him.

In my game, 2 or 3 years in and Wilshere is a regular in the national team.

Archived