caps improve value

guys im currently a very poor team, playing above its means (doesnt matter what club or division)

i have a 17 year old welsh striker though, whos valued at £40,000

my mate who is playing is the manager of the welsh national team and has a friendly, and personally asked me could he call up my star striker for the friendly, now im not thinking of it as potential injury and missing m chance on promo,

so my questions are:

A) will his first ever cap increase his vaulation so i can make some good money off him

B) will his first cap increase his reputation so clubs will look with bigger money

C) will the reputation of my club increase resulting in a small increase in ticket sales

A) I'm not sure one international cap would increase the value but if he played a few games in the qualifiers for a big competition you should see his value go up a bit.

B) Same as above. One cap probably won't change much but after a few more call-ups his rep should increase.

C) Generally you will see a small attendance boost with higher rep players. But a small increase in rep for one player might not change much.

So the answer to all three questions is "No", but "Yes" with more caps...

Archived